Remote B-Spec Racing

PSXtreme_

Well, to keep "She Who MUST Be Obeyed" happy and not hog the big TV, I've done a bunch of the B-Spec Remote Racing via the computer while I work on reviews or check out the forums. However, I noticed that there are a bunch of people (about 1/2) in "My Friends" list who don't have B-Spec Drivers shared to the net. Everybody should have at least a couple of your six shared. You can be looking at a bunch of "Free Money" and experience point boosts if you have the right people on your list.

I just heard today that a friend had a driver jump all the way up to level 21 with all the racing that he was involved in, and had no idea about it, not to mention the free prize money that he got.

So, help a friend out and share a driver or two. It eventually pays off in the long run for you.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

If you use the Yahoo widget B-Spec Grinder you can automate your remote racing with your computer. Just download the Yahoo widget, install it and install the B-Spec Grinder, configure it to the login You want, set the drivers You want to use and how many drivers should be let free for use by others. Then set Your PS3 with GT5 in remote race server and if Your firewall allows it You'll be ready for take off. One thing to remember is that it will not be suitable for You to collect more than 10.000.000 cr. for each Bob though You can not own more than 20.000.000 cr. and when You collect cr. from Bob You get 200% if You are online every day.

Good luck.

Mike René - 5p3m

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...