TWD: Ep. 5 Trophies

there are no trophies on psn profiles or in game patch. If you get in online mode and see your trophies for the walking dead there is 82% not 100% (if you completed all 4 episodes). so here it goes:

(Silver) Blood and Iron
Made it out alive.

(Bronze) Miles To Go
Took a breather.

(Bronze) Right of Frost
Stopped for the night.

(Silver) Center Cannot Hold
Reached the other side.

(Bronze) All the Dark Night
Made it through to morning.

(Bronze) We Slowly Drove
Reached the terminus.

(Silver) Kindly Stop for Me
Found your way through.

(Silver) All The Dead Lie Down
Completed Episode 5: "No Going Back"

P.S. yeah. I just found trophies on few sites. but still it isn't in any patch ...and that bug with online mode...

Edited by Paleoastronautyk

No gold trophy, huh? Not that I mind. But I find it weird, that the trophy lists are separate, since the episodes are considered as downloaded content, hence, no platinum either, unlike 'The Wolf Among Us', and the first season of 'The Walking Dead', where they got all trophies listed in one trophy list since the first episodes came out.

I think they released not separated trophy list because they had such description as "completed some chapter" and when they have make episode they "writed" trophy to the game. now the descriptions are story related and they release trophy packs at time as they made the game and scenario. Maybe after they release all episodes they release second trophy pack with platinum. That would be great xD

P.S. Gold trophies are not since 2nd episode instead of it we have more silvers.

Edited by Paleoastronautyk