Scarlatina Mission?

Hi,

I am trying to get the treasure map for my last upgrade: Elite Fire Barrel Storage and I know that to get the map I have to complete a Kenway Fleet mission called "Scarlatina" which is in Eastern Canada. However, when I opened my Eastern Canada missions there were no "Scarlatina" and I couldn't find it anywhere else. Is there anything that I'm supposed to do before the mission will show up? P/S: I have all docks unlocked.

WL_Ooi

Hello WL_Ooi,

If I remember correctly, there is a mission you have to complete first in order to unlock Scarlatina. I'm not really sure what mission that is since it has been months since I last touched the game but the mission should tell you that it unlocks a route like this: ! will unlock: [city].  

Hi,

I am trying to get the treasure map for my last upgrade: Elite Fire Barrel Storage and I know that to get the map I have to complete a Kenway Fleet mission called "Scarlatina" which is in Eastern Canada. However, when I opened my Eastern Canada missions there were no "Scarlatina" and I couldn't find it anywhere else. Is there anything that I'm supposed to do before the mission will show up? P/S: I have all docks unlocked.

WL_Ooi

Scarlatina is a mission at the port of St. John's in the Eastern Canada region. St. John's is unlocked by doing a mission called Save The Children at the port of Philadelphia in the Eastern British Colonies region. If you haven't unlocked Philadelphia yet, do the mission titled A Good Deed at Pensacola in the Gulf of Mexico region.

I frequently had ships doing this mission, as it was fairly quick to complete, gave a good reward, and only required a schooner to do, while I was waiting for larger ships to finish long distance hauls.

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 2

• 7 years later...