insane difficulty :@

hi ... ive a QS .. i was  playing the game on insane till the final mission .. i played the final mission with my bro but he's difficulty wasnt insane i didnt know .. i didnt get the trophy :( .. so now do i have to go through the whole game or just the final mission !!! :( i need an answer !

Just like damon said , you can try the chapter select. Each chapter tells you in what dificulty u have completed the game , in case u checked and have all of them compleded in Insane : try to complete the final battle in any difficulty other than Insane. I hope it helps.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I just started playing. But from what I've read, it's better to play solo.

It's easier play solo as AI partner can withstand more damage than co-op player.

True, but if i remember well the A.I. is dumb as a doorknob, so that pretty much voids the extra health if you have to pick him up constantly...

So if you can find a partner that is even slightly smarter than the a.i., I'd go with that! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I agree with Gohan, for the most part. The last level on Insane really showed how bad he could be, though..

Assuming I made it past the waves of enemies to the final boss, more often than not, he would get himself killed by the boss. Then I'd have to try and pick him up, which would always result in my death. And starting the whole damn level over again, 'cause there are no checkpoints in the final level on Insane. Unless my game was bugged? 

But yeah, I was tempted to try and find a human partner, solely due to that mission. The rest of the game was a piece of cake.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...