The Walking Dead Confirmed to be coming back for a season 3

Telltale Games just announced Via twitter that there will be a sequel to season 2 of the walking dead:

post-60489-0-56628300-1406416749_thumb.png

I haven't personally played season 2 yet (waiting for all 5 episodes) but im glad to hear its coming back!

EDIT: sorry, im not sure how to make the image big :|, it enlarges when clicked though!

Edited by Terarded
  • Like 3

Damn, now this is out of ordinary right here. One is I have to buy a season pass once again just like the last two seasons. Two, I really serious that I hope Telltale will take their time and send each employee so they can work together so it won't get messy like they are making Borderlands prequel or something. Three, making another seasons is good, but I also hoping they won't mess things up and let me hate the third season leading just like the tv show depending on what direction they is doing on the last episode of S2. 

Overall, that's good they is doing another season though. 

Gotakibono, on 26 Jul 2014 - 19:30, said:snapback.png

Now all I need is news of a second season of The Wolf Among Us and I'll be a happy cabbage. 

This is what I want too, or maybe Game Of thrones if they are ready to make the project soon. ​Or even Telltale should make Breaking Bad since that will be very awesome.

Edited by Superstarmaste1r

Telltale needs to slow it down. They have GoT and Borderlands and now TWD again? Sure I would love a sequel but telltale's overworking is seen on the length and exploration you can do in season 2. And this pretty much confirms there won't be a sequel to TWAU for atleast 3 years.

• Like 1

I didn't think season 2 was all that really. I'd rather see a second season of Wolfy

This really. I recall playing TWDS01 and it was nothing short of frikkin' awesome, but this season has been quite "Meh..." overall. But one thing is sure, I won't go dropping TTG anymore money upfront.

• Like 1

This really. I recall playing TWDS01 and it was nothing short of frikkin' awesome, but this season has been quite "Meh..." overall. But one thing is sure, I won't go dropping TTG anymore money upfront.

After the magical TWD1 getting the season pass for season 2 was a no brainer. I don't feel the same way about a third season after the somewhat disappointing second season

• Like 2

I hope EP5 doesn't have any extreme cliffhangers, I don't want to wait 1 1/2+ years to find out what happens.The episodes have progressively been getting better across this season, but I still think Season 1 is better overall.

I would prefer a second season for Bigby, but I do think TWAU's ending leaves off exactly where the comics begin (relationship wise), so I doubt we'll see him return :(

• Like 2

After the magical TWD1 getting the season pass for season 2 was a no brainer. I don't feel the same way about a third season after the somewhat disappointing second season

Finally someone who share the same opinion with me. I even made a topic talking about this, how I'm disappointed with the Season 2 after a brilliant Season 1. I don't know if a Season 3 will be a good idea, I rather see TT working on a new series (like Game of Thrones) or in a sequel to TWAU.

• Like 2

Excellent news :D One thing that makes me wonder though, if Clementine were to die in S2EP5, who will we play as in S3?

I surely hope that Clementine doesn't die. I'm glad that

Sarah died so she's out of the option. I didn't like her at all :P

As someone stated here before, it would be awesome if we could play as Clementine when she's a teenager.

I wouldn't mind a season 3 to be honest but season 2 has been lacklustre. Definitely has not had the impact season 1 had.

Maybe killing off a certain someone made Season 2 pretty dull. My opinion I guess.

It's got better with the recent episode but it's a little too late now with one episode to go.

• Like 1

Excellent news :D One thing that makes me wonder though, if Clementine were to die in S2EP5, who will we play as in S3?

WInston the bandit that clemmy killed!

I hate that they killed Omid! And they didnt show the 400 days people or eddie in amid the ruins nor The War Paint on Clems face :angry:! Hopefully Christa or LIlly come in ep 5

Good stuff - ps4 this time hopefully though !

I think thats a very good chance cause i think it comes in 2015 like TWD S2 was confirmed in 2012 like summer and came out last year so its either Spring or WInter 2015

Hoepfully we see a CDC or Miltary Safe Zone in Season 3. I really want to see Scientists working on a cure like in the show at the end of season 1

It's not that I don't like The Walking Dead, I do love it but am not sure how this would turn out.

I think that the TV series is amazing and I know it's different from the game/comics but have been watching it since it started in 2010 and love it.

I thought Telltale's The Walking Dead Season 1 was a great game with a great story, great characters and just so much was put into it so I preordered the Season 2 pass hoping for it to be as great but I've been pretty disappointed with the game so far, characters are less great, the story isn't as unique and interesting and I just didn't like it near as much as Season 1 (So far).

Though I absolutely loved The Wolf Among Us though and I have really high hopes for the Game of Thrones Season because it's one of my favorite things on TV right now.

EDIT:

Hoepfully we see a CDC or Miltary Safe Zone in Season 3. I really want to see Scientists working on a cure like in the show at the end of season 1

Those places would have ran out of fuel by now like the one near Atlanta did about 70 days into the walker apocalypse and blew up, isn't the game over a year and a half in now?

• Like 1

It's not that I don't like The Walking Dead, I do love it but am not sure how this would turn out.

I think that the TV series is amazing and I know it's different from the game/comics but have been watching it since it started in 2010 and love it.

I thought Telltale's The Walking Dead Season 1 was a great game with a great story, great characters and just so much was put into it so I preordered the Season 2 pass hoping for it to be as great but I've been pretty disappointed with the game so far, characters are less great, the story isn't as unique and interesting and I just didn't like it near as much as Season 1 (So far).

Though I absolutely loved The Wolf Among Us though and I have really high hopes for the Game of Thrones Season because it's one of my favorite things on TV right now.

EDIT:

Those places would have ran out of fuel by now like the one near Atlanta did about 70 days into the walker apocalypse and blew up, isn't the game over a year and a half in now?

I meant as a dlc or a prequel chapter. But what happened if they had people to get fuel for it. I mean there are tons of cars that u could siphon but u would eventually run out so yeah not in the main game cause its 3 years after the global zombie outbreak so ur right :lol: