Thoughts on the Trophy List

So there's a few things I noticed with this trophy list:

• Every trophy image are of the same things found in the trophy images for the original game, but have a different black & white theme now.
  • DLC trophies are still separated as DLC lists - I was wondering if they'd do that.
  • The 8 ridiculous trophies for Reclaimed Territory and Abandoned Territories are edited, they are now fun and easily possible without having to set up a boosting session! They used to be "Complete a match on [map name] without dying and getting at least 3 downs or executions" and now they are "Complete a match on [map name] with at least 5 downs or executions," I wonder if they'll edit the PS3 version to just be 5 downs (doubt it) :P

What do y'all think about it? Wish it had different trophies? Still fine with this list?

Edited by BlindMango

I think double trophy lists are unnecessary for playstation only titles. Like, really? I was hoping to just hop back and forth between systems with friends. I was hoping to play this on the ps3 but I'm just gonna play it on the ps4. I mean free dlc and remastered, can't beat that. 

Ya know, you have a point... I'm not a fan of double trophy lists either, lol. I always had the assumption that the trophy list would be different than the PS3 version of the game so I was fine with a double list in that case, but the list is basically the same, so yeah... lol  :hmm: Well hopefully they won't release 80 different identical PS4 lists because they forgot all of the regions or whatever for the original list, haha

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 2

I like it, nice that they've kept the DLC seperate

I see you have a Last of Us Remastered image for your trophy card, you should check out the official trophy card for Last of us Remastered that I assigned to the game - it's a little more cleaned up than the one you have now  ;)

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

I believe the reason for the DLC trophies still beeing separate is that you have some kind of limit on how many trophies you can include in the base game, so they would have had to sacrifice some original trophies.

• Like 1

• The 8 ridiculous trophies for Reclaimed Territory and Abandoned Territories are edited, they are now fun and easily possible without having to set up a boosting session! They used to be "Complete a match on [map name] without dying and getting at least 3 downs or executions" and now they are "Complete a match on [map name] with at least 5 downs or executions," I wonder if they'll edit the PS3 version to just be 5 downs (doubt it) :P

It's fine that they easied it down for PS4 but I hope they don't change it up on PS3. I got all the trophies without boosting and it would be really lame if they now makes it easier, because those are not impossible trophies.

Edited by Juzota

I believe the reason for the DLC trophies still beeing separate is that you have some kind of limit on how many trophies you can include in the base game, so they would have had to sacrifice some original trophies.

you can definitely have more than that in the base game though. It has 50, I remember Guacamelee PS3 had 61 trophies I think and I think Uncharted 3 had a similar amount of trophies.

Did not keep up with this game … But is that true what my eyes saw!?!?! You have to finish this game like 6 or 8 times! WTF!!!! for each trophy or can you just start on hard and they stack! if not mmmm not sure I will get! I may get just because its a great game but this is insane!!

you can definitely have more than that in the base game though. It has 50, I remember Guacamelee PS3 had 61 trophies I think and I think Uncharted 3 had a similar amount of trophies.

Yeah, but I think developers have to stay around 1,250 points or something like that for a base game, so if more trophies were added to the base game, they would have to remove some gold trophies in favor of more bronze trophies.

Still tedious as ever but easily doable... specially the MP DLC trophies, thank fucking God they changed those. I prefer the old images but who cares, they're just images.

The hardest thing now is Grounded mode for sure.

It's a cumulative point total based on all the points from the trophies added up, 15 for bronze, 30 for silver, 90 for gold, 180 for platinum. Most platinum games have a range of total points between 1185 to 1230, roughly. DLC is considered separate and above that total. All the trophies for The Last of Us total over 1800 separated out into DLC, so if they included that in the master list for the platinum, they'd either have to change their rules or change the trophy list to get the total down to match their rules, like they did for Guacamelee on PS4.

• Like 1

Did not keep up with this game … But is that true what my eyes saw!?!?! You have to finish this game like 6 or 8 times! WTF!!!! for each trophy or can you just start on hard and they stack! if not mmmm not sure I will get! I may get just because its a great game but this is insane!!

They stack.

Example: If you beat the game on survivor, you unlock the Easy/Normal/Hard/Survival trophies all at once, if you beat it on Survival+, you unlock the Easy+/Normal+/Hard+/Survival+ trophies all at once. Same goes for Grounded difficulty

They stack.

Example: If you beat the game on survivor, you unlock the Easy/Normal/Hard/Survival trophies all at once, if you beat it on Survival+, you unlock the Easy+/Normal+/Hard+/Survival+ trophies all at once. Same goes for Grounded difficulty

Not sure what to start then? IS hard HARD!! 

Not sure what to start then? IS hard HARD!! 

Nah, Hard difficulty isn't a living hell or anything, just gotta (obviously) be careful here and there. I'd recommend playing Hard first to get to know the game, then Survivor or Grounded for your second playthrough.