5 Min Preview of The Simpsons & Family Guy Crossover Episode "Simpsons Guy".

DarknessKey92

SO @ "Comic Con" they Displayed a "5 min" Preview of the Original upcoming "1 hour Length" "Simpsons & Family Guy Crossover Episode" set to Air in September 28, that'll Launch Family Guy's 13th Season Premier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP00jqTStTg

Here's an Article Explaining certain Plots of the episode & significance of the Cross-Over(although its obvious to be a huge deal  when 2 very famous Shows like these finally after so many years do a cross over Episode few really expected happening...or did expect, except wondered why till now).

Also Tells the 2nd Simpson's Cross Over Episode will Air in "November" Featuring this time "Futurama" titled "Simpsorama".

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/136444-Watch-5-Minutes-of-Simpsons-Family-Guy-Crossover

For 25 seasons, The Simpsons have only ever participated in one official crossover episode (with The Critic.) But this fall, they'll meet up for the first (canonical) time with Family Guy's Griffins for their season premiere. 

In the special hour-long episode, The Griffins become sidetracked and find themselves in Springfield, where they make fast friends with The Simpsons based on their obvious similarities. But said similarities threaten to tear Peter and Homer apart when an argument over accusations that Peter's beloved Pawtuckett Patriot beer is nothing but a lesser knock-off of Homer's equally-beloved Duff (Peter: "It may have been 'inspired by' Duff, but I'd like to think it goes in a different direction." - GET IT???) escalates into a citywide brawl. Also glimpsed in the footage: Bart and Stewie have... "different" interpretations of a prank phone-call, and Peter teaches Homer how to do a cutaway gag.

Simpsons Guy Will actually be the first of two crossovers for the iconic animated family - a subsequent November episode of their own series, titled "Simpsorama," will see them encounter the time-traveling cast of Futurama. In addition, August will see the debut of The Simpsons in cable syndication on FXX, beginning with a record-breaking 12-day marathon of all 552 episodes and the launch of the Simpsons World app, which will stream not only full episodes but also clips searchable by character, quote and keyword.

Edit : Fucked up completely on the Seasons, and wondered on Which Show the episode was going to be aired under. I feel like I fixed it, if not correct me to Edit the OP.
Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 2

personally i thought the simpsons started to lose its way from 2000 ironically when futurama came out, its like futurama took all of the jokes for the next few years... then the two have been takin it in turns each season inbetween the cancelations but both became very stale so i've not watched either properly since 2002...

the same thing goes for family guy, it was hilarious from about 2008, then american dad started gettin all the material so family guy got less funny from 2010 inbetween all the cancelations...

all the voices by macfarlene are so professional now that they're not as funny and cleveland was taken out to have his own epic failure of a show... the simpsons, family guy and all the spin off sister shows have really lost the fun factor that they all had in the earlier years/seasons...

the violent adult jokes and laugh factor has gone dry for me so im not surprised that both former enemies i.e groening and macfarlane are comin together to recapture the ratings...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

Behold, as The Simpsons and Family Guy make fun of each other, something all-original that we have never seen before in our lives. Might be a positive surprise, though so i won't completely write it off just yet.