Thoughts on trophies/game?

MrToboThe1st

Really fun game, when you 1st play it the 15 deaths trophy seems like it will be impossible but I just got mine with only 9 deaths its actually really easy once you know the game, ( if you abuse the ps plus online game saves) if not then good luck!.

Just finished up the platinum trophy (my very first).  This was a really good game.

The dying 15 times or less one wasn't really that difficult.  The regular bosses seem easy after you manage to beat the remix bosses.  Really, that's how the whole game was.  You come across something and think, "OK, there's no way I'm going to be able to do that."  Then you try & die, but keep learning from your mistakes until you can.  It was challenging, but very satisfying when you learned the game enough to overcome what it throws at you.   :)

Got the platinum yesterday.

I think remix bosses are more difficult than thanatosphobia: if you haven't good skills, they destroy you.

My oppinion is that they will destroy you until you build your skills high enough to revert the situation. Neo Khird was very doable after I got the hang of double jumping + dashing to avoid the circular attacks. Ponce de Freon was a pain in the ass, more of a survival than a fight.

• Like 2