Missing Trophies [FOUND SOLUTION]

Buswellmation

Hello guys. 

When you activate cheats, the trophies are disabled for the rest of the session. Me being my stupid self, carried on the campaign in the same session, therefore missing:

:bronze: Subversive

:bronze: Blitzed

:bronze: Small Town, Big Job

Now I need advice, do I have to reply the campaign again until I get all three? Or can I just simply replay all three of the heists (which will hopefully help towards :gold: Solid Gold, Baby!

-[Note]-: I replayed the Merryweather Heist and the trophy  :bronze: Subversive popped up. So my missing trophies problem is now solved!

Edited by Buswellmation

He said cheats were already active on that save file.

Yes, I did say that. But I forgot to state this. After I realised that I missed the trophies, I restarted the game (which restarted the session), and then carried on to the next heist. Once I did that and the final few missions, the remaining trophies were awarded. So what I'm asking is that if I went on mission select and re did the heists, would the trophies pop up or would I have to re do the campaign? 

Oh, I imagine the trophies would pop. The heists aren't TOO long, so you should just try doing them and reporting back here to let us know if it worked :P

Okay thank you, I will attempt it later :) I see you've already got the GTA V  :platinum: :P Is it a difficult one? I know it's time consuming for some (including me)  <_<

It isn't really that tough, just takes a lot of time. If you like the game, it won't be hard for you to plat.

Oh yeah, I love the game. I'm currently working towards looking for all the spaceship parts. I'm only Rank 30 online though so getting to 100 will be time consuming, as will  :gold: Solid Gold, Baby! as I am a really bad video gamer  :D I'll get the platinum one day though!

It isn't really that tough, just takes a lot of time. If you like the game, it won't be hard for you to plat.

I love the game but hate the online portion. I wish online was more like RDR online. Leveling up in GTA online is a chore. RDR was fun.

• Like 1