Slave memory at Bayou how do you unlock

hello

do you know how to unlock the third free slave memory cause I know its at bayou but its not showing any symbol I did both the lady persona and assassin persona to find them but no luck so I was hoping if anyone can provide me some answers to find them.

The icon is in San Danje, the village in the northeast with the only two shops in the area. It's supposed to trigger in the Assassin persona, but try the Slave persona also. It's entirely possible its in an area of the map you haven't uncovered yet, or you haven't reached the point of the game that it comes available yet. If it doesn't show up in the Slave or Assassin persona, and the map inside the village area is fully uncovered, then you probably have to wait. I got the trophy after I got the Sequence 4 trophy and before the Sequence 6 trophy, so it looks like it comes available between those sequences.

Edited by damon8r351

I would be at least at sequence 6.

I assumed you beat the first two since you're asking about the third.

If not: Be in the lady persona in New Orleans and the first will appear close to the middle.

2nd mission is in New Orleans as well.

3rd and last mission I was in the Assassin persona.

Use the fast travel via boat in New Orleans to the south.

I was in the Lady persona but when I traveled, it switched me to assassin, I doubt that will make a difference though.

Just make sure you actually did the first two and you're in the Assassin persona, it should be there then.

Edit: Yeah dude, you're only sequence 3, progress 2 or 3 more and it should appear. 

Edited by x9zachattack5x

• 3 weeks later...