Create your own trophy!

itzzh3lixx

A competition on .Org has started where you can create your own Silver trophy for the next update of Warframe, at the 8th august the entries will be sent to Digital Extremes and if your trophy get picked then you get a reward in game plus your trophy in the game.

You can read more about it and enter it here http://www.playstationtrophies.org/news-3028-Budding-Trophy-Designers--Get-Your-Trophy-Idea-in-Warframe.html

Wow, that's stupid, the idea of a person picking a trophy should be because he/she wants the challange, if you award the person with the Trophy then the person will never get it legitimally...

I think it was worded weirdly. You get an ingame reward if your Trophy idea is picked, in addition to the satisfaction of your Trophy idea being implemented in the game. You'll still have to earn the trophy legitimately, even if you did make it. 

I think it was worded weirdly. You get an ingame reward if your Trophy idea is picked, in addition to the satisfaction of your Trophy idea being implemented in the game. You'll still have to earn the trophy legitimately, even if you did make it. 

"you get a reward in game plus your trophy in the game." the guy above said, the way i interpreted they would automatically give you the trophy.

"you get a reward in game plus your trophy in the game." the guy above said, the way i interpreted they would automatically give you the trophy.

i meant just the honor of having a trophy you made yourself avaible to be achieved by everyone Edited by itzzh3lixx

i meant just the honor of having a trophy you made yourself avaible to be achieved by everyone

Dammit man, you screwed up just like them corporate assholes who tricked me into thinking that God of War Saga was full midia (and it's not, the PSP games are digital, the warning about it is microscopic)