How much space does it occupy?

AssassinShadow56

I am definetely getting Dead Space, but I want to know if it can fit in my HDD or I got to delete something. How many GB does Dead Space occupy on disc?

Not getting it on the digital version because I need double the dark space of my HDD.

So I'm confused, are you wondering how much it would take up if you downloading the full game off PSN? Or how much space the updates take for the disc version?

Games(in my experience) very rarely take up space if they're on disc.

Most of the data is stored on the disc, so the only stuff that would be installed would be updates, and possibly some game data.

Disc games take up very little space. The largest file I've ever had on a disc-based game as 2GB, though I can't speak for Dead Space or any of its updates.

Games(in my experience) very rarely take up space if they're on disc.

Most of the data is stored on the disc, so the only stuff that would be installed would be updates, and possibly some game data.

Disc games take up very little space. The largest file I've ever had on a disc-based game as 2GB, though I can't speak for Dead Space or any of its updates.

many dont but then again a vast majority do... most of the games i've got have needed on average atleast 4gigs, ds however only requires 500mb's if that... Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

Dead Space is 164MB, the saves are 600kb each, it looks good. I will have about 2-4 different saves (being, Hard, Impossible, DLC Fun, and messing around). Also, how many does Dead Space 3 occupy too?

Google says 5MB ... which i recommend using with questions like these ;)

I knew it was 5MB, but how much is it on a HDD on disc? Same thing for Dead Space 2, which I know that is 2,7MB

What do you mean? If it says 5MB on the back thats how much it will take up space on your HDD, maybe a bit extra for saves.

If your asking digital i believe it was between 12-18gb.

Apparently, Dead Space does not have patches, and what I think with this, is that I can just boot it up and play without needing to install anything into my HDD. Correct me if I am wrong. Not sure about Dead Space 2 and 3.

No patches for me when i booted it up for the first time :)