Favorite COD Game and Modes?

I think my favorite campaign was MW3, just like a Michael Bay movie!

I think my favorite multiplayer (or more fair, the one I played the most) was MW2

Favorite mode is Spec Ops with my buddy.

Favorite Zombie game is from BO1

Anyone else have any details to share about their favorite COD game?

Favorite COD probably a tie between MW2 & MW3 Multiplayer-wise ghosts was the worst. I would have completely hated the story had the ending twist not happened, it left it open for a potentially cool story line for future ghosts (if there are future ghosts).

Favorite game mode was ground war.

Considering i'm not a fan of cod anymore.. MY two favorites would have to be Mw2 and WAW.

Mw2: Memorable Campaign & Great multiplayer, S&D and FFA would be my two game modes.

WaW: Old style WWII type thing and I love that. The multiplayer is decent, Free for all would be my favorite. *

* Zombies is THE best on waw. No doubt. I played zombies on that for hours and hours. Bo1 was just too.. eh.

Edited by Warlock

Modern Warfare 2's Search & Destroy was by far the best thing ever - Search & Destroy just hasn't been the same ever since that game though =(

This. SnD is Blops 1 was also good for me though. I also enjoyed the feeling of SnD in Blops 2, but neither have come close to MW2.

Favorite MP: MW2

Favorite Campaign: Blops 1

Least Favorite MP: WaW (It was hacked to hell by the time I got to it.)

Least Favorite Campaign: CoD 4 

I spent a lot of time in MW3 playing Infected and Domination. Ghosts is currently that special gamemode. Blops 2 was a mixed bag, I played a lot of gamemodes.

While I loved the Modern Warfare arc, it had nothing on the Blops arc. I still haven't finished the WaW vet campaign though.

Edited by Vicodin_HP

MW3 - Was the first and only CoD game I bought/played, and I hated it at first cause I was bad, but I eventually got really into it and had the highest KDA on my flist at 3.68 with like 20k kills, when all my friends were "CoD veterans."

2v2/3v3 - Had so much fun playing this with my best buds; lots of good laughs and squeaker tears.

Favorite Campaign: COD:4 The epilogue is so frustratingly fun until you beat it. & World @ War for the sheer challenge on veteran the amount of grenades tho.  <_<

Favorite Multiplayer: BLOPS I loved making emblems and enjoyed the weapons. 

Favorite Mode: Zombies

Favorite Zombies: W@W and BLOPS….

Campaign: CoD 2, Modern Warfare or Modern Warfare 2, I can't choose between the three. 

Multiplayer: CoD 4 or MW2. Probably MW2 because I had more buddies to play with which resulted in a  ore enjoyable overall experience. 

Mode: I think I played Ground War with my buddies more than anything. With a proper team Domination is a fun game mode, without one I preferred TDM. 

Parker

• 1 month later...

Campaign - Between Modern Warfare 2 & 3

Multiplayer - Between Modern Warfare 2 & COD4

Co-op - Zombies in World at War, Black Ops 1 & 2

Game Modes - TDM and Infected (MW3, Ghosts)

Edited by gygk

Modern Warfare 2's Search & Destroy was by far the best thing ever - Search & Destroy just hasn't been the same ever since that game though =(

Hey man, what was it that made MW2 S&D so much better?

In my opinion MW3 multiplayer was the best, I liked Team Deathmatch and Kill Confirmed, I am in love with the Model 1887 shotgun, makes me want to play it now actually lol.