Thoughts?

Boots_12345

I agree with you! Could u recommend any good sports games? i did get nba 2k14

try to get sports games like the NBA games when they are cheap. nba 2k14 is free already on ps plus. I would recomend

the MLB: Show games if your into baseball. MLB: Show 14 is exclusive to the playstation systems and you cant play them on xbox systems

really don't get why EA doesn't just release a yearly update patch for all their sports games for £14/$29 if they cant be assed to do big changes... actually i do get why £££££$$$$$$$££££££££££££££$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$££££££££££££££££££££

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

really don't get why EA doesn't just release a yearly update patch for all their sports games for £14/$29 if they cant be assed to do big changes... actually i do get why £££££$$$$$$$££££££££££££££$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$££££££££££££££££££££

Ya $60 for a changed roster makes EA money. Many casual gamers buy madden yearly so the cash train will not stop.

they should make a core game for all their sports franchises and then release update/feature expansions yearly until the game starts showin its age but then again EA have spent the money on makin/publishin some great games in the last 6 years so can't complain really...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

nearly every trophy is exact same as last years which is disappointing, will get this for sure seeing how big of NFL fan i am and seeing i always enjoy the Madden games

Edited by Wilbur Cobb
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...