How hard is fury mode

Tomoko Kuroki

I just cleared momohime's story on legend ( chaos on final boss )

And I was thinking about fury mode. How hard is it, and mainly how hard is this final boss ? I mean, the boulders seem undodgable most of the time. plus to get all the endings in fury mode you need to do 6 playthroughs I think ? 

Should I start crying in advance ?

Fury is the same as legend except you only have 1 Health Point.

Momohime's Final Boss is annoying because the rocks drop from above you so you have to hold the attack button to block while climbing to the top, or use secret arts.

To get all endings it only takes 1 playthrough of all the bosses for both Kisuke and Momohime. The second and third endings require specific swords in your arsenal but when you have them you only need to refight the final boss to get the endings, not play through their campaigns all over again

• Like 1

any tips for fury, I mean im playing on legend and it seems like fury is gonna be insanely hard, im actually trying to avoid most attacks, but bosses still ended up hitting me often enough to have to use multiple 2000 health peaches, and my weapon breaks often, i think to unblockable attacks usually

so now im only missing the fury mode trophies.

I have to create a new save file completely I guess ?

Hope I can succeed in this platinum

Yes you need a new one.

In fury mode you are going to use auto guard a lot. Just hold the square buttom while moving the analogs all the time, when your soul meter is running low switch to other sword and keep auto guarding or spaming special attacks. For the hardest bosses the whetstones are the best items you can use, makes you almost invinsible with the infinite soul meter.

Fury is the same as legend except you only have 1 Health Point.

Momohime's Final Boss is annoying because the rocks drop from above you so you have to hold the attack button to block while climbing to the top, or use secret arts.

To get all endings it only takes 1 playthrough of all the bosses for both Kisuke and Momohime. The second and third endings require specific swords in your arsenal but when you have them you only need to refight the final boss to get the endings, not play through their campaigns all over again

the rocks can be easily avoidable by holding attack (square) and while blocking and having your spirit meter going down dash out of the way. Her final boss is easier than kisuke's.

holding square and moving analog does a dash tho, auto guard happens while spamming square anyways no ?

yes. but in the case of projectiles it would be better if you manage to block the attacks with an attack instead of blocking. The attack makes your meter to not go down; while blocking causes your meter to go down.

so now im only missing the fury mode trophies.

I have to create a new save file completely I guess ?

Hope I can succeed in this platinum

It's not as hard as you may think. Just be more careful than you would actually be. Keep an eye on your meter all the time. always use small swords. great swords cause damage, but they are too slow. if you use great swords make sure they have a good secret art like tempest, or dragon fly, etc. Don't use secret arts except for invulnerability, there are very a few secret arts that causes several damage. a good combo attack that causes damage is this: square square square and after the last attack press down and square; this will cause the frames from recovery to not take place and allows you attack more; plus the down square causes double the damage of a normal attack. I'll be checking this post regularly in case you need help with some boss

just platinumd the game in 1 week 1 day, while working, and not playing overnight.

Honestly, once you get used to the mechanics of the game, its very easy, I only looked at ipondatara boss on video, the rest of the bosses I either 1 shot or 2 shot them.

Thanks for the tips everyone.

Overall, extremely fun game and highly recomended

• 2 weeks later...