Uber Difficulty

I'm asking this out of curiosity, just how hard is Uber (I am death incarnate) difficulty? 
The trophy which you get for completing the game on Uber isn't as rare as i expected it to be...
(Thanks for taking the time to comment and read this post) 

• 2 weeks later...

I also have another question, i just finished the game and now i deleted the application so i can reinstall the game without the patch, what if i start the final chapter on the easiest difficulty and right before killing Deathshead i change it to Uber, will i still get the trophy? 
Or do i have to play the entire chapter on Uber again

I also have another question, i just finished the game and now i deleted the application so i can reinstall the game without the patch, what if i start the final chapter on the easiest difficulty and right before killing Deathshead i change it to Uber, will i still get the trophy? 

Or do i have to play the entire chapter on Uber again

Entire chapter.

I got the platinum yesterday. The last fight felt light an annoying puzzle with loading times between each attempt. When I got a way to beat the final boss, it got relatively interesting.

(I beat him with the laser gun. From the area entrance, I always lured him as much as I could to the extreme back-left of the room. Then I ran to the recharger on the left end of the room, recharged, shot him with auto-aim ADS and ran through the bridge to where you start in this area. Then lured him again, ran, charged, shot, ran, lured, ran, charged, shot...).

Apart from that, two considerations:

1. About four, five times, I went to the options to check if the game was actually under the hardest difficulty. It wasn't hard at all.

2. Pretty much the opposite. The uber difficulty simply felt like the right way to play the game. It was incredibly good, IMO, and I don't usually like FPS campaigns.

The underwater level was absurdly bad and unnecessary, and too much collectibles... Almost everything else was very, very good.

I got the platinum yesterday. The last fight felt light an annoying puzzle with loading times between each attempt. When I got a way to beat the final boss, it got relatively interesting.

(I beat him with the laser gun. From the area entrance, I always lured him as much as I could to the extreme back-left of the room. Then I ran to the recharger on the left end of the room, recharged, shot him with auto-aim ADS and ran through the bridge to where you start in this area. Then lured him again, ran, charged, shot, ran, lured, ran, charged, shot...).

Apart from that, two considerations:

1. About four, five times, I went to the options to check if the game was actually under the hardest difficulty. It wasn't hard at all.

2. Pretty much the opposite. The uber difficulty simply felt like the right way to play the game. It was incredibly good, IMO, and I don't usually like FPS campaigns.

The underwater level was absurdly bad and unnecessary, and too much collectibles... Almost everything else was very, very good.

I hated the underwater level, that is the only reason im not going to play it again..,,

• Like 2

It's not rare because everyone used glitch.

Yeah, true. I'll probably use it tomorrow to get the plat ASAP, but I still intend on playing this masterpiece of a game from start to finish on Uber on the other timeline. 

There is no intelligent reason to put the level there. There is no challenge, no "puzzles", no exploration, nothing. Some hipster in their studio probably wanted a change of pace for some incredibly bad reason...

I thought the change of pace was great. For me the pacing of this game was fantastic. There was enough quiet time where you wanted to get killing nazis and vice-versa. It was a perfect balance IMO. I'm sorry you didn't like it. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i Started playing in Uber difficulut and i am at the beggining of chapter 7 ;) If u got patient you'll without trouble, cause enimies dont have infinite spawn and in the big areas ( like end of chpter 6 ) u can wait and hide until th enimies start aprouching you, then just pick ( L1 + direction ) and start killing them ;) ehehe im loving the game, fun Fps with some nostalgic moments from teh 1st and best wolfenstein  ever ;) 

• 11 months later...

Just got platinum.

For starters I will definitely say that this is easier than Crushing in Uncharted. One part in Chapter 10 (before you board the train) and the beginning of Chapter 14 really got me stuck because I was essentially under equipped. But all in all cover is your best friend. Definitely easier to get through than the Uncharted series which requires you to get lots of headshots with great timing, two-three hits in those games and you're dead.

Chose the Wyatt path and did Uber difficulty legit so it was a big tougher for me as opposed to the Fergus timeline, but got it through.

Hoping The Old Blood is just as good, although based on what I've heard about it it's more of a prequel than an actual continuation.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...