Gotakibono's HUB

Gotakibono

A little late but it's good to see you finished Max Payne 3, congrats! :highfive: I want to start it soon, keep putting it off due to the fact I know the online will be pretty dead, (always a daunting task organising a boosting session for an older game like this).

• Like 1

A little late but it's good to see you finished Max Payne 3, congrats! :highfive: I want to start it soon, keep putting it off due to the fact I know the online will be pretty dead, (always a daunting task organising a boosting session for an older game like this).

I own Max Payne 3 too, not started the game's Single player or MP though. If you want, I'd be happy to boost with you.

Thanks a million! I was quite a relief to finally get my platinum; easily one of the most satisfying trophy pops I've heard. :P You could always just focus on getting the MP done and dusted ASAP so you can just chip away at the SP whenever you feel like it. That's pretty much what I did anyway. 

I wish you the best of luck for when you start! It's a damn nice platinum to have in your collection. If I get back to a PS3 anytime soon I have no problem in helping you with some MP trophies as well. 

• 1 month later...

Didn't know you had a checklist bud, anyway great collection with a perfect completion rate, keep it going :)

Its a shame that you can't get 100% completion because of some shut down servers, gotta love EA.

Yeah I've come to accept that I'll have the 100% competion rate, but at least I have the FIFA10 plat, so it's not all bad.:P

Only just saw this now but I'm glad I did.  I write a lot as well and I love your style!  Entertaining to read but with a little dry humour thrown in.

Of course, congratulations on having such a varied selection of  :platinum:s as well!  Far Cry 2, Red Dead Redemption, GTA IV (with the MP having to be redone for the latter two!)... that is some god-tier patience you have, haha.  Great work!

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...