How would you rate this game

i had a fun time with it. i would give it a 7/10 , however i enjoy the show and also dont mind games that are a bit of a grind and involve stat progression. it feels more like its own game than the pirate warriors titles did. which had been much more like dynasty warriors. you pick a party of 3 characters and fight small groups of enemies and then a boss or two. there is also a hub world to take on quests and an arena with combat scenarios. its an easy platinum but takes a long time. i think my in game clock was around 100 hours when i finished the platinum.

• 3 weeks later...

It was a fun game alright. It was different from warriors series which wasn't something bad, but combat became a little repetitive after a while. Stages were really nice and graphics too. I like the town idea but the materials were really hard to find sometimes. Colliseum mode was easy and it has good roster o chars. Not big but good. I don't recommend it on Vita since it's hard to find someone for ad hoc(for me at least) but to me the game is meant to be played in hadhelds. That's the taste it left after it's completion. As for the plat, It's easy if you level enough your chars, but it needs a lot of grinding which is the reason I sold it after I got some trophies.