I lost my entire Service Record due to a fault. Anyone else?

snacklepuss

Well Id like to report that around a week or more ago my entire score on Sniper of 200150 went back to zer0, as did my all my medals. my ribbons, my Rank 39 as some Lieutenant , and everything but my trophies...

Oh and I was num 5 on the leaderboard of Campaign at the time heading for num 1. Im now num 28 FFs.

I have had to start Sniper 3 totally from scratch again. Zilch. Zer0. Nadda.

Due to some hard work I now have a total XP score of 104960 FFS :shakefist:  :shakefist: . That took me quite a few days non stop. :shakefist:  :shakefist:

I am at Second Lieutenant Rank 31. I was at Rank 39 going to 40 FFS when the Ps3 started hanging on the load screen.

The problem causing it?

Its the fricking Game/Player_Profile_Save_Data which auto saves the minute you put the game in your ps3 for the first time.

It a;llows you to overwrite it with save data I.E Your at a good point in The Ratte Factory. you pres save, save into the only blank file, You have just saved over all your settings, score, ribbons, and even your username.

So, I thought I would download the backup data of my PS+ account. This was the same, corrupted and buggy as hell.

What you need to do is, delete the Game Data Profile only and at least you keep your trophies and Missions to select...

Hey Ho....Its happened to a lot of folk on xbox too..

Anyone else care to admit it?

Edited by snacklepuss

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Right update time...

Im back to num 20 on leaderboard and almost a RANK 50 (5 star General) RE: This thread title....I gave up Sniper for almost 12 weeks due to the bugs and my Service record being wiped.....

BUT....... as you can see from the screen shots I am back in action and have been playiong constant for a while now as you can see in the stats. I need to complete DLC #3 in AUTHENTIC and MISSION 7 Pont Du Fahs Airfield in AUTHENTIC which I have circled in the attached JPEG. I need to complete these to have the entire game completed properly. I am missing 2 collectibles and 1 long shot.

MISSING - 2 Collectibles from "hunt The Grey Wolf" (No matter where I check they wont spawn....

MISSING - 1 Long Shot from Save Churchill CONFRONTATION (I Am at the correct spot, but the Target Is not there in mines???)

PS I have now got SNIPER ELITE 3 For PS4 as well hehehehe. The GFX are amazing on it...

Snapshot.jpg

Edited by snacklepuss

• 2 months later...