Ragowit

Trading thread

103 posts in this topic

Since it's possible to trade items online in this game so do I want to start a thread about it.

I have never traded before, but as far I have read about it so must you and your partner be about the same level, you can get the exact numbers here: http://www.demonssou...level-range.php

If I have understand things correctly so do one player need to be in soul form and the other in body form. The one in soul form needs to use the Blue Eye Stone and the one in body form should see something at the place where it's been used in order to summon the soul form player. So choose a unique/hidden place to use the blue stone so you don't get summoned by a random player.

I'm Soul Level 119, so the range of players I can play with is 99 to 140.

I'm looking for almost all upgraded weapons for the bronze trophies. I'm also looking for the weapons upgraded with a demon soul in order to get the Soldier's Trophy.

Trading all weapons back as soon as trophies pops.

I have all rings and can help with that.

According to the link in my first post so is the range of players you can play with 244 to 316. So I can't help you with my current SL. And, what do you need help with?

Do you have the Pure Bladestone by any chance? I think I can help with some bronze weapons. I'm at level 82 at the moment.

I need the following rings:

Dull Rat's Ring

Friend's Ring

If anyone wants to trade, I can offer just about any other item (all pure upgrade stones including pure bladestone, boss weapons,...)

SL 175

Edited by Tjeefkeuh

This tread seems pretty dead.

But i have my save and copy of this still.

I'm level 120 or so.

I have everything but

• Friend Ring
  • Foe Ring
  • Pure Bladestone Weapon
  • Darkmoostone Weapon

I think thats all i'm missing, But if anybody wants to borrow anything let me know and i'll gladly offer it up.

Let's see :)

Is anyone still willing to trade?

Here is what I need:

Nevermind, got everything on my own :)

I only need one of each above and I am willing to trade it for anything you like - weapons, rings, other stone fragments, etc. Just name it :)

My Current Soul level is 242. I really want to get this plat and get Demon's Souls out of my way (so I could get on with Dark Souls :D) since I have invested enough time and just don't have the patience anymore :).

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you very much!

Edited by ugabuga8

Does anyone have a PBS?
I need one for the bladestone trophy.. I'm on Asia Server btw..

any help will be much appreciated  :lol:

I need the following rings:

Dull Rat's Ring

Friend's Ring

If anyone wants to trade, I can offer just about any other item (all pure upgrade stones including pure bladestone, boss weapons,...)

SL 175

Hi,

if you can help, i need the pure Bladestone please?

My PSN Xhearts_hunterX

SL 200

Server USA

Only thing I need is a pure bladestone to plat this game can offer any boss upgrade weapon any ring plz help

Server is EU and soul level is 222 hell I'll give U all the weps and rings if U really want

If anybody can still trade chunk or pure bladestone. I can offer all rings, weapons... Anything. It's the last trophy I need for plat. PSN: C1t1zen_Erased

this thread seems a bit dead now but anyone out there got a pure bladestone? me and 3 friends have been farming for ages for it with no luck, we can help out with any items you need as the bladestone is the only one we haven't got

my soul level is 278 and im on the eu psn version of the game

Does anyone *ON EU SERVERS* have what Killerjazz is missing? They are;

• Friend Ring
  • Foe Ring
  • Pure Bladestone Weapon
  • Darkmoostone Weapon

If I can get access to these 4 items I'd like to start up this version soon.

Well after trying on PS3 Trophies and getting nowhere, I'm looking for someone who is near the level of 310 and owns the EU version. I only require the Friend's Ring for a brief second and I'll have finally unlocked the Platinum. Unfortunately I do not own any Pure Bladestone but I have alot of other items to trade instead. If anyone could help me then message my PSN ID as I'd be very grateful. Thank you :)!

Gladiator995.

I'll help you out Gladiator995. If anyone else needs ANYTHING in either the European or Asian version of Demon's Souls, shoot me a message on PSN!

i think i am at soul level 200 or close to that can anyone give me all rings and wepons so to get all the collection trophies out of the way i will return all items after trophy pops i don't know if unique wepons are tradeable but i would like that also private message me though PSN DragonSaiyan28 thank you

Because of some rather extreme requests I've gotta limit my help (sorry guys, but you gotta at least put in some effort!)

I'll help anyone on EU / Asian servers under the following conditions:

- No lower than SL100 (I have to keep leveling/underleveling myself to meet everyone's requirements and it becomes a real drag)

- No more than 10 items per person (Requesting 41 items is not cool, I'm absolutely willing to help, but that's just ridiculous)

Before Dark Souls 2 launches, I plan to platinum the US version of Demon's Souls too, so if you're reading this after March 14th, I can help there too.

Thanks for the add Eternal. I'm just watching film with the wife then I'll be on or anywhere tomorrow evening. You are a saint.

Thanks for that buddy. Stopped me going insane. Lol Platinum get!

Edited by Footos22

Hello! Currently I'm soul level 240, European server. I have the Purebladestone. I need other things like: 

Friend's Ring 

Foe's Ring 

Pure Moonlightstone 

Pure Darkmoonstone 

and some Unique Weapons. 

If anyone want to trade, my psn id is elmasssi

Edited by elmasssi

Hey guys I came to ask if anyone here is able to trade me a  Pure Grey Stone on the EU version, my Soul lvl is 110.

Besides I´m willing to trade anything (only three weapons trophies left for the platinum) and if anyone here´s need help in the USA version im soul lvl: 258 there I have all rings and almost all stones (my weapons got stolen by a guy who ask me for help and the pure marrowsrone got it in another char).

My PSN ID: Vlad1349.

Don't know if this thread is still active, but it's worth giving a shot!

I'm lvl 147 at the moment (so I could trade with any one level 124-171) on a EU server. I'm in need of some of the precious stones... (the grindy ones) so I can complete the trophy guide and get the platinum. The stones I need (it's a whole list so hope it's not to greedy):

- Pure Clearstone

- Chunk of Bladestone

- Pure Bladestone

- Chunk of Marrowstone

- Pure Moonlightstone

- Pure Darkmoonstone

- Chunk of Cloudstone

I have all the other stones so I can trade those. Probability is big though that you already have those, but maybe someone is willing to help out! I also have all the rings.

My PSNID is Nyath- (including the - at the end).

Thanks in advance

Hey guys, I'm just missing the pure bladestone. I´m lvl 404 on the EU server and I can trade whatever you want but the bladestone of course :lol: My PSN ID is darkriku96.