Ragowit

Trading thread

234 posts in this topic

Hello all, looking to get the last few items needed to get the platinum trophy. If you possibly have the items I could borrow for just a few minutes, I can get the platinum.

I have all the upgrade stones, so if you are in need of any of those i'd be more than happy to pass those on to you.

These are the items that I still need:

Rings needed:

Foe's Ring
Friend's Ring
Ring Of Magical Sharpness

I'm SL 199 on the EU server. I have the Bandai Namco version (Not atlus)

I can trade anything else that you might need. my PSN ID: AFatalTouch

Edited by AFatalTouch

Hello everyone, I have pureblade stone and I'm willing to pass it on to others. 

Dont be shy to message me on PSN, ill be happy to hand any stones/upgrades you may need.
My PSN ID: AfatalTouch - I'm Soul level 199 and i have the EU version

Edited by AFatalTouch

Hey guys,

After following the trophy guide, the monumental thought itd be funny and for some reason didn't give me my friends ring, even tho I'm sure I killed all 5 black phantoms without them falling to death or using poison cloud or w/e. Either way, this means I'm missing that one ring.

Other than the ring, I could really use some help getting the Pure Bladestone as I've been farming it for a pretty long time without any result.

So to sum up, is there someone out there who could please give me a pure bladestone and a friends ring? I'd really appreciate it.

I'm currently soul level 80 on first playthrough but I'm at the end so I can enter new game + if neccesairy and I can also dupe souls to level up to whatever soul leve you are, on EU servers obviously.

If youre willing to help, please send me a messege on PS3 or reply in this forum, thank you very much in advance.

I need Pure Bladestone, Pure Darkmoonstone and Chunks of Darkmoonstone. I'm also on EU server. Add NSR_Apathy

I need Pure Bladestone, Pure Darkmoonstone and Chunks of Darkmoonstone. I'm also on EU server. Add NSR_Apathy

I can trade any weaponsbor pther items, please help :(

i need pure bladestone and pure greystone and few weapons for the soldier's trophy,i have all the rings and can trade them,add me,
digital eu version,soul level 175
psn:alexsliz

Edited by alexsliz

I can help anyone between soul level 120- soul level 150 for a pure bladestone. I have enough to share so just send me a message from psn and a location you want me to summon you, I'll drop the stone :) We gamers should help each other ;)

I would highly appreciate it. I'm farming for months now occasionally, still no drop.

PSN_ID: MinorDespera, EU server

Edited by MinorDespera

Copy/paste of something I've written before on how to get the Pure Bladestone

• Pure Bladestone:
    This is probably the most annoying stone to get, and it requires you to have PBWT and only drops from two Black Skeletons in the entire game with a very low drop rate, said to be around 0.5%.
    • Recommended equipment:
      • R1: Weapon of your choice, maybe one that you can apply (Black) Turpentine to.
      • R2: Talisman (important)
      • L1: Shield
      • L2: Bow (important)
      • Spells: Evacuate (important), Ignite, Second Chance (not important)
    • How to:
      1. Must have PBWT in world 4, so get that and play offline so the servers won't affect your WT.
      2. Warp to 4-2 from Nexus, and run down to the room under and quickly shoot the reaper with your bow (1 or 2 hits to kill it)
      3. Run over to where the reaper was and drop down (to lose less health)
      4. Run up the stairs on the left side (left side of where you entered the room) and halfway up stop and hit the wall that is away from the room
      5. Prepare to fight the Black Skeleton at the end of the path (apply Turpentine to your weapon or use the spell Second Chance)
      6. Fight the Black Skeleton, it is very weak to fire. I recommend keeping a shield up and when it misses you or you see a chance to attack it, use the spell Ignite (1 or 2 hit to kill it).
      7. Pick up it's drop, and maybe if you're lucky it will drop Pure Bladestone, but if not either run off the cliff to suicide or use Evacuate to get back to Nexus and try it all over again.

If anyone is still helping people with this game, would appreciate it if you could give a pure bladestone :)

PSN: IJJosh

EU Server

Soul Level: 129

i'm really tired from this game...

need help with pure bladestone. SL 293, EU server

Hi, I have finally gotten a Pure Bladestone to drop. I can drop any upgrade materials now if anyone is still hunting, hopefully I can save someone the 8 hour farming I've just been through.

Currently level 158 on EU server, can level up if needed.

Add me on PSN (NotYAWS) with a message of what you need?

After 4 play throughs I'm running out of steam with this one, brilliant game but very grindy.

Soul Level 328

Need Pure Bladestone, Darkmoon and moonlight stone.

I have the digital version and would be on EU as I'm in Australia. Have all the trophy rings and unique weapons for trade, just need to make the 3 weapons to plat. I love the Souls games, I just really need to move on.

Help? I'd really appreciate it, and I have Pure/chunk everything else except Grey which I used.

Oh, my psn id is my name here, tks

Edited by Z1MZUM

I have all items, except the pure bladestone and I'm willing to share. My level is high, almost 400, however I'd happily use my other character, level 80, to collect any items for any who need them in return for that dreaded pure bladestone.

Edited by Zechariah

If there is still help going I'd appreciate it. Need a Pure Bladestone.

EU server

SL 253, though I have others with lower SL's that can be raised if needed

Psn: Roijia

If there is still help going I'd appreciate it. Need a Pure Bladestone, Pure Moonlightstone and Pure Darkmoon stone

Disk copy, EU server

SL 253, though I have others with lower SL's that can be raised if needed

Psn: Roijia

Level 120 on the EU servers.

I will trade a Pure Bladestone for a Shard and Chunk of Marrowstone.

Hey guys, do someone have the Maiden In Black Demon's Soul? I need it to learn the SoulSucker spell.

It is given at the good ending.

I'm playing the EU version, we could trade it and dupe.

Thanks

Edited by Stabber1996

can someone give me a pure bladestone? my soul level is 114 and i play the eu version. i have every other stone and all the rings that i can give.

EU Server Soul Level 89

need:

Rings:

- Dull Rat's Ring;

- Foe's Ring

- Friend's Ring

- Ring of Avarice

- Ring of Devout Prayer

- Magical Dullness Ring;

Unique Weapons:

- Bramd;

- Blind

- Istarelle

- Dragon Bone Smasher

- Large Brushwood Shield

- Large Sword of Moonlight

- Makoto

- Talisman of Beast

Phosphorescent Pole

Stone for upgrades:

- Bladestone (actually weapon is +3

- Pure Clearstone

- 5 Dragonstone shards

- 3 Darkmoonstone Pieces, Pure Darkmoonstone

- Suckerstone (actually weapon is +3)

Mercurystone (actually weapon is +3)

- 4 Pieces of Greystone, Pure Greystone

- Spiderstone (actually weapon is +2)

- Cloudstone (actually shield is +2)

- 1 Great shard of Hardstone, 6 Pieces of Hardstone

- Marrowstone need everything except for the Pure

- Faintstone need everything

-  

Edited by NougamiZero

EU Server Soul Level 80

need:

Rings:

- Dull Rat's Ring;

- Foe's Ring

- Friend's Ring

- Ring of Avarice

- Ring of Devout Prayer

- Magical Dullness Ring;

Unique Weapons:

- Bramd;

- Blind

- Istarelle

- Dragon Bone Smasher

- Large Brushwood Shield

- Large Sword of Moonlight

- Makoto

- Talisman of Beast

Phosphorescent Pole

Stone for upgrades:

- Bladestone (actually weapon is +3

- Pure Clearstone

- 5 Dragonstone shards

- 3 Darkmoonstone Pieces, Pure Darkmoonstone

- Suckerstone (actually weapon is +3)

Mercurystone (actually weapon is +3)

- 4 Pieces of Greystone, Pure Greystone

- Spiderstone (actually weapon is +2)

- Cloudstone (actually shield is +2)

- 1 Great shard of Hardstone, 6 Pieces of Hardstone

- Marrowstone need everything except for the Pure

- Faintstone need everything

-  

If you try to do these items on your own and you just can't get a couple of the items for whatever reason, I will give em to you, but I want to see you've tried and actually obtained a good chunk of this on your own. 

Dude, use offline dupe glitch (Thomas) to get more stones. Most of the pure stones are easy to grind, except for Pure Bladestone. See guide below!

It seems most of what you are asking for is connected to world tendency, which I guess you really screwed up? In any case, there's no excuse you can't get Large Brushwood Shield on your own I think, unless maybe you couldn't pick it up, but there's more than one way to get it... Also, when that happens, just drop some other items temporarily, and pick the shield up for a second, then drop the shield again and pick up your stuff again. It will count that you've had the shield. Ring of Avarice is sold by NPC and a pick up, so you can do that too. Same thing goes for Magical Dullness Ring.

If you aren't going for the pure white world tendency stuff on your own, which you could do in NG+, you may do the pure black world tendency stuff on your own and then get Friend's Ring and then do pure black character tendency stuff to get Foe's Ring on your own as well.

Rare stones

Remember you only need one of every stone, because you can duplicate them.

• Pure Bladestone:

This is probably the most annoying stone to get, and it requires you to have PBWT and only drops from two Black Skeletons in the entire game with a very low drop rate, said to be around 0.5%.

• Recommended equipment:
      • R1: Weapon of your choice, maybe one that you can apply (Black) Turpentine to.
      • Spells: Evacuate (important), Ignite, Second Chance (not important)
    • How to:
      1. Must have PBWT in world 4, so get that and play offline so the servers won't affect your WT.
      2. Warp to 4-2 from Nexus, and run down to the room under and quickly shoot the reaper with your bow (1 or 2 hits to kill it)
      4. Run up the stairs on the left side (left side of where you entered the room) and halfway up stop and hit the wall that is away from the room
      5. Prepare to fight the Black Skeleton at the end of the path (apply Turpentine to your weapon or use the spell Second Chance)
      6. Fight the Black Skeleton, it is very weak to fire. I recommend keeping a shield up and when it misses you or you see a chance to attack it, use the spell Ignite (1 or 2 hit to kill it).
      7. Pick up it's drop, and maybe if you're lucky it will drop Pure Bladestone, but if not either run off the cliff to suicide or use Evacuate to get back to Nexus and try it all over again.
  • Pure Moonlightstone:

The only way to get it is through certain crystal lizard drops, there are two of them, and they only spawn a limited amount of times per playthrough, so it's important to make the most out of each attempt. If you got plus membership, you can take backup of your savefile before trying to kill the lizards, and if you don't get stone, you can download the backed up file and try again (be aware that you can't download your savefile within 24 hours of uploading it).

• Recommended equipment:
      • R1: Weapon of your choice, one you are good at killing lizards with (important)
      • R2/L2: Talisman (important)
      • Spells: Evacuate (important), Anti-Magic Field (important), Second Chance (not important)
    • How to:
        1. Get PBWT in world 3 to make sure the crystal lizard are more likely to drop Pure Moonlightstone.
        2. Warp to 3-2 from Nexus, and make your way to the bottom of the level.
        3. To get further in the level you have to make your way up from the bottom. To do this you will have to walk up some tree bridge construction and then walk on some rock stuff (mountainside) where there are a lot of Giant Man Centipede before you can walk up some staircase with a Mind Flayer in it.
        4. Kill the Mind Flayer (I recommend using Anti-Magic Field to render it harmless) and then get to the top of the staircase.
        5. At the top of the staircase there will be a heck lot more of those Giant Man Centipede and some smaller ones, but not too far in front of you there should be a crystal lizard before a stone bridge with some gargoyles on it.
        6. Kill the crystal lizard, it might just drop the Pure Moonlightstone. It may also run away from you and suicide at the edge, but don't worry about that, because you can walk down the staircase and find it at the bottom where it should lay dead. If you didn't get it, evacuate and try again.
        1. Get PBWT in world 3 to make sure the crystal lizard are more likely to drop Pure Moonlightstone.
        2. Warp to 3-4 from Nexus.
        3. Use the spell Anti-Magic Field.
        4. Go over to the staircase, where you will find a crystal lizard and a Mind Flayer. The Mind Flayer should be completly harmless if you used Anti-Magic Field, so focus on killing the crystal lizard. If the lizard doesn't drop a Pure Moonlightstone, evacuate or exit the level and try again.
  • Pure Darkmoonstone:

The only way to get it is through certain crystal lizard drops, there are four of them, but they are grouped into two groups, and they only spawn a limited amount of times per playthrough, so it's important to make the most out of each attempt. If you got plus membership, you can take backup of your savefile before trying to kill the lizards, and if you don't get stone, you can download the backed up file and try again (be aware that you can't download your savefile within 24 hours of uploading it).

• Recommended equipment:
      • R1: Weapon of your choice, one you are good at killing lizards with (important)
      • Spells: Evacuate (important), Ignite (for the Black Skeletons), Second Chance (not important)
      • Ring: Thief's Ring (important)
    • How to:
        1. Get PBWT in world 4 to make sure the crystal lizard are more likely to drop Pure Darkmoonstone.
        5. Prepare to run fast past (to the left) or kill the Black Skeleton (it's weak to fire) at the end of the path
        6. Once you're past the Black Skeleton and at the mountainside, there should be a crystal lizard here, so kill it. If it doesn't drop a Pure Darkmoonstone, evacuate the level and try again.
        1. Get PBWT in world 4 to make sure the crystal lizard are more likely to drop Pure Darkmoonstone.
        2. Warp to 4-4 from Nexus.
        3. There are three crystal lizards located near where the Stormruler weapon is located (near the archstone and not the direction where the Old Hero boss fight was fought). The fact that they are grouped together will make it very hard to kill them all every time, in fact you should only aim at killing two of them.
        4. Kill them whatever way you feel like you do it the best. I recommend killing them with a bow, but only if it one-hit kills them, because else they are likely to get away.
        5. If none of them drop the Pure Darkmoonstone, just evacuate or exit the level and try again.
  • Chunk of Marrowstone:

There are two enemies that drop this stone, but it's pretty rare and they are not so easy to get to.

• Recommended equipment:
      • R2/L2: Talisman (important)
      • Spells: Evacuate (important), Second Chance (not important)
      • Ring: Thief's Ring (important)
    • How to:
        1. Get PBWT in world 5 to increase the chance for the Mosquitos to drop the Chunk of Marrowstone.
        2. Warp to 5-3 from Nexus.
        3. Backtrack the level the way you first time went through it until you come to a part where you have to cross the water with a lot of Giant Depraved ones at the other side.
        4. Run fast behind them and get to the tree contruction in the corner.
        5. There are a lot of Mosquitos here, kill them and they might drop a Chunk of Marrowstone, but if they don't evacuate the level and try again.
        1. Get PBWT in world 5 to increase the chance for the Giant Ticks to drop the Chunk of Marrowstone.
        2. Warp to 5-1 from Nexus.
        3. There are two locations in this level where you can find Giant Ticks. Some of them are behind the first Giant Depraved ones, the rest is at the lowest point of this level.
        4. Kill the Giant Ticks, and just evacuate the level and try again if they don't drop a Chunk of Marrowstone. You are better off trying the Mosquitos, because of the Giant Depraved One.
Edited by MMDE

Hello guys,

I need two items to get platin. Maybe anybody can trade them with me.

Soullevel 305 (EU Server).

Pure bladestone

Friends Ring

Finally I've found the pure bladestone. So I can trade it. I still need the friendsring.

Edited by OskarEugen

Hey,

I had no luck (yet) with farming the pure bladestone, if somebody could trade me one, I would really apreciate it! If anyone needs one of the other stones, feel free to message me.

(EU, Soul Level 211, PSN-ID: Xamaine)

Edit: Only 32 kills later, I got the stone:D

Edited by Xamaine