What was the funniest thing that happened while playing a game?

wackt1

Played Left for Dead with some friends and they were near some gas pumps.  They were saying they needed help and without thinking started to shoot in the distance and blew up the gas station killing them all.  i laughed so much that I had to stop playing for a sec b/c I couldnt breathe due to laughing.

• Like 1

I was on a GTA Online Race, and there was a guy getting really angry that he was in 4th place, threatening people who crash into him etc. So we were on the Outskirts of Los Santos, on the dam, and there was this 1 in a million gap in the fence. Sure enough I rammed into him, and he slowly rolled off the hill, it was like his car stalled, it was a really slow roll off the side of the cliff. He's swearing non stop now like ''SALTY YOU F***ING PR***'' and I use the camera to look behind me and you could just see the edge of a huge explosion where he rolled off. I came in second to last due to laughing my ass off, but it was worth it.

I played a few more races after that with him, and he just kept trying to ram me.

• 2 weeks later...

Was in a text screen (to add my name to something, or name a character; can't remember). And the whole thing went nuts. The cursor went all over the onscreen keyboard in a random way, really fast, it kept going in an out of that menu, going out to the game menu, flinging my camera view all ov er, going back in to text menu, typing gibberish (AAAaagggshshBBgshsysush)- it was as if the controller was dying or broken or had a mind of its own. So me and my sister start laughing and pretend screaming as I try to force it (as its still trying to move around) to the 'delete' key on the on screen keyboard to delete the gibberish, and I do, but its still going and (I kid you not) types in 666 and stops.

me and my sister go quiet for a second, then start laughing hysterically and pretending to scream even more. It was just so perfect a coincidence.

• 1 month later...

Playing FIFA World Cup 2014 with a friend, at the 68th minute, he is one on one against my keeper and dribbles around him and crosses to his lone striker, who then kicks it in front of an empty net... And hits the post! He raged so hard LOL. Then at the end of extra time, as I was beating him, I wanted to get to penalties so I tried to score an own goal, but as the ball was rolling past the line, the ref ended the match, I couldn't stop laughing  :giggle:

Playing the Scott Pilgrim game (which is just a great game for funny coop moments) drunk with me as Kim and my friend as Stephen, we're fighting NegaScott and he's almost dead but then my friend goes down, in my drunk button mashing I manged to cartwheel over to NegaScott, defeat him, and before the level ended I cartwheeled back over to my friend, managed to revive him, and to top it off it happened to be the 25th revive and the trophy popped.

I was playing gta online with a couple friends on a skype call. i suggested we get a titan, having an idea. we got one, me as the pilot, i flew us up over the middle of the city and then i suddenly divebombed it, yelling "STAND TALL FOR TITAN FALL" over and over until we hit the ground, 1 friend freaked and tried to bail but only flew straight into the propeller.

• Like 1

Hmm, funniest gaming moments I can remember off the top of my head....

Well as it turns I don't mix well with horror games.

I was playing slender (My first real horror game), it was a dark, and stormy night.

While I was playing with my younger cousin sitting next to me, as well as my mom, I trudged through the woods collecting a few pages, around 3 or 4 I believe, when I suddenly spotted slender man in the distance watching me. 

I immediately freaked out, and ran in the opposite direction, and continued to wander the woods, after page 5 I realized I hadn't seen slender man in around 15-20 minutes (i had gotten lost).

So I thought I was home free, wandering without a care in the world, when I turned around, and he happened to be standing directly blind me.....Needless to say I did some kind of flip from my a seated position, nearly hitting my mom, and cousin.

I also nearly destroyed my laptop, as I'd apparently nearly smashed it with my foot.....

• Like 2

The first thing that comes to mind would be the first time I played on the map "Aftermath" in Black Ops 2.

I was shooting out the windows of a cop car when it decided to blow up and kill me.

I know I've had plenty more notable moments that had me laughing my ass off, but I'm using that one since I thought of it first. :P

Not the funniest, but a couple from yesterday that stand out. I was playing the Watch Dogs DLC

Doing one of the times checkpoint races- I hit a pedestrian, my car went up in the air and did a double barrel roll, and landed on its roof. Needless to say, I failed the trial.

I drove off the top of a parking tower and landed on 3 pedestrians. A 4th survived and ran away screaming.

Oh God, those are some funny gaming moments xD 

Alright, alright, lol i'd have to say it was when me & my friends were playing Uncharted 3 in co-op arena, on Crushing, (fight or flight mode), it was Round 9, my friends were deceased, Zero retries, & my MKB was used already, & i was no where near close to obtaining another one. I was f*cked. 

All i remember was my friends continuously telling me to, "No! Don't go there!", "GoGoGoGooo" & "Move NOW!!" as i kept running for cover, absorbing near-death wounds as i switched positions, picking off pirate scouts w/o armor, screen whitening, anxiously circling the map in Yemen, looking for some kind of 'out' to this craziness. Almost addictively checking if the Hammer, (grenade launcher), spawned yet.

I remember climbing up to point, adjacent a treasure chest towards the end of Yemen, taking a quick breather. & then i saw death coming....My eyes widened

It was the Cluster-bomb man, & he didn't waste anytime with the formalities, & neither did i....

I jumped down, & immediately took fire from some of the other scouts flanking my position, tossed a grenada while behind some cover. 3 guys left to go

I remember my friend Tschizzle said, "Dude look behind you! Book it!" 

The Pak-80 man had found me. While another lurked below in the distance. I jumped down from where i was again & took some cover. And at this point, the Cluster-bomb guy appeared again, & I was like, "Nope, you're not gonna get a chance to throw it." I made him drop one, not very effectively, & then he proceeded to toss another one while the Pak-80 man down below started to climb up to where my previous position was...for some reason....& with my last few rounds, dropped the second cluster, killing everybody else. It was over.

but as it happened, IT happened.....

As the round was about to end the Pak-80 fella who was climbing....Rag dolled like you've never seen!!! xD This dude somehow got caught in the ending of the Cluster-bomb-As he was falling! & flew almost over the building! LOL!!!