What was the funniest thing that happened while playing a game?

wackt1

• 2 weeks later...

Mine would have to be in assassin's creed 3. i was doing some hunting and up the hill from me was a deer. i shot it and it rolled down the hil towards me. when it stopped it looked like it was doing a handstand. and when you rotated the camera, well lets just say it looked like we were pleasuring each other.

For me?   During DX:HR I was fighting Lawrence & was throwing explosive barrels at him. Apparently his AI mad it so he continued to think that I was in the other corner & I couldent get him to ignore the corner even by throwing more explosive barrels at him. Then after I'm out of barrels he decides to throw grenades towards the wall killing himself.

This Truly is the Pinnacle of AI Technology

• Like 1

For me I don't remember it happened so much things in gaming that I don't remember. So I'm gonna say the latest funny thing it happened to me. While playing Spelunky with my brother in survival mode we didn't knew how to play yet, but when we started it was in a map full of barrels or boxes and I threw a bomb at them and everyone died in 1 second the game started :)

One thing I remember from my brother playing games was a few years ago while he was playing Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One and he defeated the last boss and he was so happy and even got the trophy. But then the boss fell to the ground in top of him and he died and he then restarted the boss fight :) LOL Never gonna forget that :)

Playing Skyrim for the first time and coming across a giant to the west of Whiterun after killing that first Dragon. My friend is standing behind me watching me play.

"You can take him"

"Ya, I can take him. Let's do this."

....*thwack*!

And as I'm sailing over Whiterun, my friend amidst his laughter just starts singing "I believe I can flyyyyyyy".

Neither of us knew it was coming, this was release day playing so the timing and the moment were just too perfect. We got a damn good laugh out of the situation.

i remember back when i  was like 18 or so i was living with my mom and was playing this crap game called siberia. i was stuck on this puzzle where i had to mix this drink so some lady could sing an opera (i know i know) anyways i kept trying different combinations for literally 3 hrs. finally i asked my mom to try a few while i went out and grabbed a smoke to calm down. (had a temper back then). im not halfway done with my cigarette and she pops her head out the door and says "i did it, now what?" i smoked three more back to back i was so irritated.

• Like 1

In Grand Theft Auto 4 was randomly driving around with a friend and we found a little bar/club place and I went in there and accidentally ran into the AI pedestrians and all of them started wanted to fight me so while I was in there trying to fight I ran out of the place and told my friend to get out the car and help me and I got beat down almost died but he accidentally shot me and killed me and then he got blown up by another online player. 

• 1 month later...

When I was playing the original LittleBigPlanet about three years ago with some friends and my sister.  We were playing one of those bomb survival games that always flood the community levels, and one of the the friends and I got lodged under some debris from the bombs while the other two were killed already.

We just started messing around and I was tweaking with my character's appearance, when the friend punched me just as I pressed the button to remove my Sackboy's hair.  With the perfect timing it looked like he literally punched off my hair   :D  Doesn't sound too funny in text, but the perfect timing of it is something you can't replicate, we were laughing for ages over it.

Edited by Yuzuki Yukari
  • Like 1

When I was playing the original LittleBigPlanet about three years ago with some friends and my sister.  We were playing one of those bomb survival games that always flood the community levels, and one of the the friends and I got lodged under some debris from the bombs while the other two were killed already.

We just started messing around and I was tweaking with my character's appearance, when Cam punched me just as I pressed the button to remove my Sackboy's hair.  With the perfect timing it looked like he literally punched off my hair   :D  Doesn't sound too funny in text, but the perfect timing of it is something you can't replicate, we were laughing for ages over it.

Bomb Survival in Little Big Planet is epic ! Good times there

My cat noticed my character moving on the screen and he tried to catch it with his pawns by slapping the screen.

Haha epic :D my cat loves horses , each time it sees an horse on tv she gets crazy and tries to catch it !

Imagine when i was playing red dead redemption =D that was the reason i had to buy a new tv too , my cat broke it xD that wasn't so funny at the time i promise e_e !

Thank You for reading ! :popcorn:

:dance: BUwUNY :dance:

• Like 2

Playing horde mode on one of the Gears of War games on 360. I can't remember the map, but my buddies and I are all dead and spectating this one random guy we haven't played with before. 

Suddenly, I yell out "Run! Behind you! Run!". The random guy doesn't even look behind him, he just starts sprinting. My buddies join in and we're all laughing and telling him that there's a berserker right behind him. We make him do about 3-4 laps of the map before he realises that our laughing is not just adrenalin from the fight. 

He thought it was funny too.

Edited by StrickenBiged