What does the above person's "Trophy Cabinet" say about them?

DarknessKey92

Very proud gamer because he/she was able to be the first to plat a title. Plays a lot of differnet games form differnet genres and doesn't like to grind or trophies that require a lot of time and boosting.
He/she is more of a lone wolf type of gamer.

Edited by Deavil2010
  • Like 1

"Why do you have a trophy cabinet of trophies that aren't related to me!? It's not like I care or anything, I just want people to acknowledge Lastation as the best in Gamindustri"

Lol I think that is something that Noire would say, although I am not to sure. Back on topic, the person is a fan of the Neptunia series, and that he/she plays a lot of different games to try and find a genre which best suits his/her playstyle. Aside from that, keep up the good work on your platinum count :).

EDIT: damn I got :ninja:. Next person please do DarKNesS_X and skip me.

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 1

Working on the last of us are we little one?

Well, actually... I've platted The Last Of Us almost half a year ago :S Very close to platting Ac3 though.

But it's alright :) No one has actually guessed the reason why I actually put those 3 trophies there :P

SKIP THIS POST, do fastandslow !

Edited by DarKNesS_X
  • Like 1

Well, actually... I've platted The Last Of Us almost half a year ago :S Very close to platting Ac3 though.

But it's alright :) No one has actually guessed the reason why I actually put those 3 trophies there :P

SKIP THIS POST, do fastandslow !

That games Plat is killer and im gonna try to figure it out 

Edit: your Trophy cabinet is deep 

Edited by Fastandslow
  • Like 1

Platinum ALL the RPGs!!   xD

But no really, I'd say you have a fondness for action RPGs particularly (hence Tales and KH) and you are clearly hardcore into fighting games to be able to earn all four BlazBlue plats.  Also, .hack//Versus.  That game needs more love.   :yay:

Likes to play classic/HD remastered games and is a big fan of RPG games. Also kudos to you for getting all FFXIII series platinums.

EDIT:  I got ninja'd again. that post was to be for Kashi. For you Holyfad, that must have been a very tough game for you to only have The Last of Us platinum along with the Grounded Mode trophy in you cabinet.

Edited by GarciaFever