What does the above person's "Trophy Cabinet" say about them?

DarknessKey92

On 7/12/2018 at 7:02 PM, SwampGas said:

Very proud to be one of 23 Platinum achievers for MLB 2K9 - Very Impressive.

(On a side note your TC says it's rarity is .38% where as your "most rare" trophies says .35% - Same trophy. Found that odd :P

Still an awesome only 23 users. :) - And I just realized (edit) - you were #2, even better!

Sorry for the late response, I forgot about this thread since I didn't get quoted, but yeah the trophy percentages are off sometimes when I look at it, it's strange. For mlb 2k9, I actually helped about 5-6 people (I remember some of the names I helped) get the platinum, so if it weren't for me it would be even more rare, and I'm not sure if any of the people that I helped, helped others so it's hard to say how much more rare it would of been. Back then, honestly I didn't know how rare it was but I had people seeking help for the one trophy though.

17 hours ago, Nimera said:

Doesn't have a TC..

Hey Nimera, are you saying that I DON'T have a "Trophy Collection" (TC), LOL !??

If so, you should be able to see it as I posted the profile link and banner image in my Signature area, boss!

Also, you can just click on my profile and view my collection from there, too.

Edited by breakdance1989

Has a pure evil mind and is a ultimate suvivor!

23 hours ago, breakdance1989 said:

Hey Nimera, are you saying that I DON'T have a "Trophy Collection" (TC), LOL !??

If so, you should be able to see it as I posted the profile link and banner image in my Signature area, boss!

Also, you can just click on my profile and view my collection from there, too.

TC means "T.rophy C.abinet
In the upper right corner you can add up to 10 trophies of your choice, that's what I mean. many people dont have because their own choice or because they are not premium

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nimera said:

Has a pure evil mind and is a ultimate suvivor!

TC means "T.rophy C.abinet
In the upper right corner you can add up to 10 trophies of your choice, that's what I mean. many people dont have because their own choice or because they are not premium

LOL, thanks for the explanation  (and YES, I am definitely a Premium member, NiMeRa)!

YOU are definitely a COMPLETIONIST that finishes nearly EVERY game that he starts!!!

• Like 1

@breakdance1989  You don't have a trophy cabinet.  Click on specific trophies you have and hit "Add to Cabinet" to accomplish this. Going by your rarest ones instead, "is a fan of Tekken." 

Edit: sorry, I see that was explained to you already and I skipped @Nimera, who "Probably likes card game" mini quests :)

Edited by B1rvine
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

@breakdance1989  You don't have a trophy cabinet.  Click on specific trophies you have and hit "Add to Cabinet" to accomplish this. Going by your rarest ones instead, "is a fan of Tekken." 

Edit: sorry, I see that was explained to you already and I skipped @Nimera, who "Probably likes card game" mini quests :)

hmm, not sure, I feel like there is a theme to it that I might be missing, or are they unrelated?