What does the above person's "Trophy Cabinet" say about them?

DarknessKey92

Spoiler

With the Dark Promise made, Johnathan944 whispers, quietly, but sternly through gritted teeth, "We're Going Home..." Slowly backing away, clutching their unconscious lover.

"But of course, we wouldn't dream of stopping the World Uniter" said Varghath, through a twisted grin. "But such action will come at a cost. You know this as well as I do, 'Doom upon All the World,' remember? That's what she threatened when she came here, and such bold claims can't go unrewarded." Varghath evaporated in a swirl of black vapor. His dark gleeful laugh echoing with it.

The air grew damp with tension, like a heavy blanket. Beads of sweat dripping from Johnathan944's brow. He'd come so far, he can't give up now. As he moved to the exit door, he found it to open into a new room, unfamiliar to the one he had used to come into this one. "hmph, Saw That One Coming..."

John looks about the room, looking at his options. There was a door inlayed by a wall of bars with a lever beside it on the opposite side of the room, a window that overlooked the endless expanse of sea on either side of the bared wall, another door on the far end, and a table with what seemed to be parchment rolls bundled together. His conflict with with Varghath would need To be continued... later, but he had to be sure the Savior of Gallia was safe first. 

He gently leans her against the wall so to examine the parchment rolls. Try as he might, the worlds transcribed on them made little sense to him. He'd need his lovers help, "shame she is trapped in a sleepstate..." John thought. He pocketed the more important looking ones then moved to the lever. The lever, when operated opened the door that would be their escape, but it would only stay active for a short time and the barred door was in the way anyways. He'd need to unlock that door to access the exit door. He then leaned outside the window on the far side, the wall was scuffed and rigid, but seemed to have a small ledge to it.

"If I could stand on that, maybe I could jump to the other window... hmm" As John ponders the daring jump, he looks to his lover, "We Had Fun, Didn't We? When we first met, you were just another face in a sea of people, but in our journey...." His thoughts trailing off.

Arms crossed, head down and leaning against the wall. John grimaces, clearly the only way out would be to jump from window to window, but how...?

Aaaaand, that's all, I decided to have a little fun with the trophy cabinet and putting it into a laughably awful story just for fun.

In all seriousness, you don't seem to care much about the rarities, which is nice. The trophies I believe to be ones awarded for finishing the story of each respective game that you enjoyed. Yo're a savior of many lands

Just now, FRKN4O said:

I edited my post my friend. It was not your profile I was referring to in the first place. You have a lot of trophies.

Heh, I was just messing anyway :P

From your Cabinet I'd say you love Rockstar open world games (and rightly so!)

8 hours ago, Dreggit said:
  Hide contents

With the Dark Promise made, Johnathan944 whispers, quietly, but sternly through gritted teeth, "We're Going Home..." Slowly backing away, clutching their unconscious lover.

"But of course, we wouldn't dream of stopping the World Uniter" said Varghath, through a twisted grin. "But such action will come at a cost. You know this as well as I do, 'Doom upon All the World,' remember? That's what she threatened when she came here, and such bold claims can't go unrewarded." Varghath evaporated in a swirl of black vapor. His dark gleeful laugh echoing with it.

The air grew damp with tension, like a heavy blanket. Beads of sweat dripping from Johnathan944's brow. He'd come so far, he can't give up now. As he moved to the exit door, he found it to open into a new room, unfamiliar to the one he had used to come into this one. "hmph, Saw That One Coming..."

John looks about the room, looking at his options. There was a door inlayed by a wall of bars with a lever beside it on the opposite side of the room, a window that overlooked the endless expanse of sea on either side of the bared wall, another door on the far end, and a table with what seemed to be parchment rolls bundled together. His conflict with with Varghath would need To be continued... later, but he had to be sure the Savior of Gallia was safe first. 

He gently leans her against the wall so to examine the parchment rolls. Try as he might, the worlds transcribed on them made little sense to him. He'd need his lovers help, "shame she is trapped in a sleepstate..." John thought. He pocketed the more important looking ones then moved to the lever. The lever, when operated opened the door that would be their escape, but it would only stay active for a short time and the barred door was in the way anyways. He'd need to unlock that door to access the exit door. He then leaned outside the window on the far side, the wall was scuffed and rigid, but seemed to have a small ledge to it.

"If I could stand on that, maybe I could jump to the other window... hmm" As John ponders the daring jump, he looks to his lover, "We Had Fun, Didn't We? When we first met, you were just another face in a sea of people, but in our journey...." His thoughts trailing off.

Arms crossed, head down and leaning against the wall. John grimaces, clearly the only way out would be to jump from window to window, but how...?

Aaaaand, that's all, I decided to have a little fun with the trophy cabinet and putting it into a laughably awful story just for fun.

In all seriousness, you don't seem to care much about the rarities, which is nice. The trophies I believe to be ones awarded for finishing the story of each respective game that you enjoyed. Yo're a savior of many lands

Made my day <3 

OT:
blazing season 6 GIF

• Like 1