What does the above person's "Trophy Cabinet" say about them?

DarknessKey92

Surprised you don't have the base Dark Souls 2 plat listed there. With a few more game releases, I imagine you'll have a full fromsoft cabinent.... though if you played their Amored Core franchise you can do just that

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Dreggit said:

Surprised you don't have the base Dark Souls 2 plat listed there. With a few more game releases, I imagine you'll have a full fromsoft cabinent.... though if you played their Amored Core franchise you can do just that

There was a period there where I lost interest in gaming and that's about the time DS2 was released. After playing the remaster on PS4 I went back to the original but after about 5 minutes the framerate was giving me a headache. 

Has some nice plats that should be proudly displayed in their trophy cabinet. 

10 hours ago, reiner- said:

There was a period there where I lost interest in gaming and that's about the time DS2 was released. After playing the remaster on PS4 I went back to the original but after about 5 minutes the framerate was giving me a headache. 

Has some nice plats that should be proudly displayed in their trophy cabinet. 

likes to take on challenging games

Only three, hmm, well... either you're a super big fan of those two shooters and that rpg or those are the ones you had the most fun with :dunno: 

I've considered getting Dark Cloud, but I'm not decided on it

Edited by Dreggit

8 minutes ago, Dreggit said:

Only three, hmm, well... either you're a super big fan of those two shooters and that rpg or those are the ones you had the most fun with :dunno: 

I've considered getting Dark Cloud, but I'm not decided on it

2-D aficionado!

I recommend playing Guacamelee or Salt & Sanctuary, those are right up your alley!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Nai_Lienoj said:

2-D aficionado!

I recommend playing Guacamelee or Salt & Sanctuary, those are right up your alley!

You are a competitive multiplayer gamer. Overwatch and Mortal Kombat are evidence of that, and I find people like us like Bloodborne and Persona for our singleplayer fix

• Like 1