What does the above person's "Trophy Cabinet" say about them?

DarknessKey92

14 hours ago, MisterGibraltar said:

You're Wingate Whackin'..., Tactical Challengin'..., Super Meat Boy! WOOOooooah...! with a catchphrase "To be a Master, you gotta Hard to the Core!" though you're really not Ric Flair, you're actually Mr. Perfect.

You've got a strange sense of humor.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Naomie_Len said:

a fan of RPG games and cute girl!

Based on the first four, it looks like you’re into Killing, Dancing, Singing, and Strategizing... odd combo. As we move down the list we see a little shout out to the Greatest Echidna around, then it seems you like to create families... just to watch them die, sick puppy you. Along with families, you also like to Create History, and the last two, I take you they are some of your favourite PS2 games and those were maybe the first trophy you unlocked in KH2, and the hardest one from Arc the Lad? 

36 minutes ago, bruin-rocks said:

Based on the first four, it looks like you’re into Killing, Dancing, Singing, and Strategizing... odd combo. As we move down the list we see a little shout out to the Greatest Echidna around, then it seems you like to create families... just to watch them die, sick puppy you. Along with families, you also like to Create History, and the last two, I take you they are some of your favourite PS2 games and those were maybe the first trophy you unlocked in KH2, and the hardest one from Arc the Lad? 

The Bronze Lad.

6 hours ago, bruin-rocks said:

I love Roxas and Jason my fav.

@SuchRemorse

Professional soul games player and killing zombies.

Edited by Naomie_Len