What does the above person's "Trophy Cabinet" say about them?

DarknessKey92

14 minutes ago, Asem_Oil said:

Wow you are a true veteran with first plat since 2009. Respect, man.

You don't have a Cabinet

Maybe just doesn't like to show off

Edited by DesmaBR

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/07/2020 at 3:17 PM, shxrpay said:

good job woohoo ?

Clever. I like how you have a trophy named "The perfect display cabinet" in your Trophy Cabinet. ? You also like folks to see how passionate you are about trophy hunting, with "Trophy Addict" and "Completionist!" in there as well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ImMagnetz said:

Clever. I like how you have a trophy named "The perfect display cabinet" in your Trophy Cabinet. 1f602.png You also like folks to see how passionate you are about trophy hunting, with "Trophy Addict" and "Completionist!" in there as well.

Look at all the mainstream plats!

5 minutes ago, BadRep24 said:

Look at all the mainstream plats!

? Do I not have enough obscure indie plats for you? Woe is me.

Your response and Trophy Cabinet tells me that you're the kind of person who says "I was listening to that band before they were cool". ?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ImMagnetz said:

1f602.png Do I not have enough obscure indie plats for you? Woe is me.

Your response and Trophy Cabinet tells me that you're the kind of person who says "I was listening to that band before they were cool". 1f609.png

Seems to be the adventurous type.

4 hours ago, ImMagnetz said:

Clever. I like how you have a trophy named "The perfect display cabinet" in your Trophy Cabinet. 1f602.png You also like folks to see how passionate you are about trophy hunting, with "Trophy Addict" and "Completionist!" in there as well.

Thanks, I'm proud of that one bc of the name lol.

On 14/07/2020 at 2:40 AM, AnonymousPLC69 said:

1f44c.png

You responded to a thread where you're supposed to tell the above person what their trophy cabinet says about them, you didn't do that, and you have a trophy in your cabinet called "Don't Even Think", so that tells me that, before you posted your response, you... that's right... DIDN'T EVEN THINK. :D 

8 minutes ago, Balderiver said:

Likes to adopt kittens and turn them into crack addicts *gets whispered in ear* Ahhh... so only about what they're as a gamer and not in real life? Ok lets have a look....

*few moments later*

My gosh sir, I don't know where you find the time to abuse kittens with all those awesome platinums in your collection. You seem to find a fondness in action adventure and will not quit until its completely finished. I bow to you.

• Like 3