DarknessKey92

What does the above person's "Trophy Cabinet" say about them?

7,558 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, FFATMA said:

You like to keep things orderly!  Nice progression of rarest plats, a nice variety of games too!

Varied taste, not overly focused on rarity. Solid mix of a bunch of different genres

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, dylansko said:

Varied taste, not overly focused on rarity. Solid mix of a bunch of different genres

You like to show off platinums that you are proud of, whether they were long or difficult or both.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, shxrpay said:

You like to show off platinums that you are proud of, whether they were long or difficult or both.

A 100% nerd

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ReDaQsT1 said:

A 100% nerd

Looks like you want to rep your proudest plat, which is GTAV. Love that

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NomadDragon said:

Looks like you want to rep your proudest plat, which is GTAV. Love that

A COD fan

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NomadDragon said:

Looks like you want to rep your proudest plat, which is GTAV. Love that

 

Wow you are a true veteran with first plat since 2009. Respect, man.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Asem_Oil said:

 

Wow you are a true veteran with first plat since 2009. Respect, man.

You don't have a Cabinet

 

Maybe just doesn't like to show off

Edited by DesmaBR
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, DesmaBR said:

You don't have a Cabinet

 

Maybe just doesn't like to show off

You like yourself rare platinums :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, konor-good said:

You like yourself rare platinums :D


Is a Keyblade fanatic!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ReDaQsT1 said:

A 100% nerd

good job woohoo 👏

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/07/2020 at 3:17 PM, shxrpay said:

good job woohoo 👏

 

Clever. I like how you have a trophy named "The perfect display cabinet" in your Trophy Cabinet. 😂 You also like folks to see how passionate you are about trophy hunting, with "Trophy Addict" and "Completionist!" in there as well.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ImMagnetz said:

 

Clever. I like how you have a trophy named "The perfect display cabinet" in your Trophy Cabinet. 1f602.png You also like folks to see how passionate you are about trophy hunting, with "Trophy Addict" and "Completionist!" in there as well.

Look at all the mainstream plats!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BadRep24 said:

Look at all the mainstream plats!

 

😂 Do I not have enough obscure indie plats for you? Woe is me.

 

Your response and Trophy Cabinet tells me that you're the kind of person who says "I was listening to that band before they were cool". 😉

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ImMagnetz said:

 

1f602.png Do I not have enough obscure indie plats for you? Woe is me.

 

Your response and Trophy Cabinet tells me that you're the kind of person who says "I was listening to that band before they were cool". 1f609.png

Seems to be the adventurous type.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ImMagnetz said:

 

Clever. I like how you have a trophy named "The perfect display cabinet" in your Trophy Cabinet. 1f602.png You also like folks to see how passionate you are about trophy hunting, with "Trophy Addict" and "Completionist!" in there as well.

Thanks, I'm proud of that one bc of the name lol.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, shxrpay said:

Thanks, I'm proud of that one bc of the name lol.

The Rare, the Very Rare, and the Ultra Rare.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, BadRep24 said:

The Rare, the Very Rare, and the Ultra Rare.

👌

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/07/2020 at 2:40 AM, AnonymousPLC69 said:

  1f44c.png

 

You responded to a thread where you're supposed to tell the above person what their trophy cabinet says about them, you didn't do that, and you have a trophy in your cabinet called "Don't Even Think", so that tells me that, before you posted your response, you... that's right... DIDN'T EVEN THINK. :D 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ImMagnetz said:

 

You responded to a thread where you're supposed to tell the above person what their trophy cabinet says about them, you didn't do that, and you have a trophy in your cabinet called "Don't Even Think", so that tells me that, before you posted your response, you... that's right... DIDN'T EVEN THINK. :D 

 

Has trophies that they're emotionally tied to in cabinet. Quite the dedication to RPG games, impressive i must say! 😁

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Balderiver said:

 

 

Likes to adopt kittens and turn them into crack addicts *gets whispered in ear* Ahhh... so only about what they're as a gamer and not in real life? Ok lets have a look....

 

*few moments later*

 

My gosh sir, I don't know where you find the time to abuse kittens with all those awesome platinums in your collection. You seem to find a fondness in action adventure and will not quit until its completely finished. I bow to you.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, DaveMcDamage said:

Likes to adopt kittens and turn them into crack addicts *gets whispered in ear* Ahhh...

You don't have the cabinet, but your top 3 rarest trophies suggested that you're a fan of songs from 80's. Maybe a Highlander fan.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MisterGibraltar said:

You don't have the cabinet, but your top 3 rarest trophies suggested that you're a fan of songs from 80's. Maybe a Highlander fan.

Super confused now. But no I despise the Highlander franchise. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You like to travel to new and strange worlds.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ONUOsFan said:

You like to travel to new and strange worlds.

No trophy cabinet has been discovered. Going to break statement.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.