What does the above person's "Trophy Cabinet" say about them?

DarknessKey92

Has no trophy cabinet set up, so I'll look at trophy collection instead: Likes JRPGs and God of War, and has tried many different types of games.

P.S. Will you be removing that 0% Free Realms once the new PS4 firmware update is available for all? The online for that was taken down so you'll never be able to get those trophies.

• Like 1

Has no trophy cabinet set up, so I'll look at trophy collection instead: Likes JRPGs and God of War, and has tried many different types of games.

P.S. Will you be removing that 0% Free Realms once the new PS4 firmware update is available for all? The online for that was taken down so you'll never be able to get those trophies.

Definitely will remove it as well as games I have no desire to go back to mostly those with 0% completion

Has nice plats,likes prinnys and JRPGS

Your cabinet tells me you're here to play. If the plat comes, so be it, but it's not the vital part of your gaming. You couldn't care less if a game even has a plat. Sure, you've collected a few plats here and there, but you're really about the experience of multiple games.

Or something...

• Like 1