DarknessKey92

What does the above person's "Trophy Cabinet" say about them?

7,558 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Johnathan994 said:

Abstract games are your thing :D 

Likes RPG's but mainly Jrpg's? :D

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Peneuvista said:

Does not have one.

 

that they get the most out of every game they play, trophy wise

 

do you plan on getting all of them on that list done?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, LukeTheGooner said:

 

that they get the most out of every game they play, trophy wise

 

do you plan on getting all of them on that list done?

 

Is straight forward and to the point.  VICTORY!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Ilzaki said:

 

Is straight forward and to the point.  VICTORY!

boob

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, DesmaBR said:

boob

 

Has a nice collection of ultra rares and isn't afraid of challenge, as the Trackmania Turbo platinum proves.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Spaz said:

 

Has a nice collection of ultra rares and isn't afraid of challenge, as the Trackmania Turbo platinum proves.

Patience of a saint and an elite gamer. Your joysticks have probably needed to be replaced 10+ times

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, dylansko said:

Patience of a saint and an elite gamer. Your joysticks have probably needed to be replaced 10+ times

 

Loves the Soulsborne games, enjoys some sports, and was brave enough to get Fector's Challenge done for Stardew Valley.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Spaz said:

 

Loves the Soulsborne games, enjoys some sports, and was brave enough to get Fector's Challenge done for Stardew Valley.

 

Plays a ton of different genres, has an insane completion rate and has some hard plats to top it off. Standout plats for me would be Vanquish, Super Meat Boy and Demon's Souls. I'm not looking forward to Tactical challenger haha

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, LancashireLad87 said:

 

Plays a ton of different genres, has an insane completion rate and has some hard plats to top it off. Standout plats for me would be Vanquish, Super Meat Boy and Demon's Souls. I'm not looking forward to Tactical challenger haha

He has platinumed only Demon's Soul

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, ZytHuM- said:

He has platinumed only Demon's Soul

 

Likes Grim Fandango.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, iForastero said:

 

Likes Grim Fandango.

Likes mein Leben twice 😄

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, DENNIS330bmw said:

Likes mein Leben twice 1f604.png

Would kick my ass at any fighting game. And very jealous of that Silent Hill 2 plat

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sealightbreeze said:

Has a variety of games, but seems to steer towards sports and fishing 

Enjoying a lot of adventure and RPG

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2020 at 9:57 AM, tuddeee said:

Enjoying a lot of adventure and RPG

has rare sports and FPS platinums!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

Goes for ultra rare platinums 

Big fan of 3's

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

Big fan of 3's

 

Went through some serious effort to memorialize Ryan Davis (R.I.P)

 

Awesome work!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Raiju Ninja said:

 

Went through some serious effort to memorialize Ryan Davis (R.I.P)

 

Awesome work!

you love doing some seriously hard challenges

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2020-09-20 at 4:06 AM, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

you love doing some seriously hard challenges

You like japanese games

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CsabelitoHUN said:

Dedicated trophy hunter, likes all types of games.

Rightfully proud of that difficult Absolver platinum.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2020 at 0:31 PM, Cravinovv said:

Rightfully proud of that difficult Absolver platinum.

When it comes to platinums, you like challenge and variety. You are a jack-of-all-platinums, and not afraid to tackle something new.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.