What does the above person's "Trophy Cabinet" say about them?

DarknessKey92

Likes Kingdom Hearts and is proud of his two rarest platinums.

True trophy hunter, cares about completion %, probably enjoys looking at his profile in marvel and  has too much free time on their hands. :P

Also, buys many games as well as plays them. 

Edit: I went overall. Cabinet says you love final fantasy

Edited by LiNSiCKeL
  • Like 1

It seems like a random selection for the cabinet. Can't make a conclusion of it.

Well I'd say "personal" rather than "random", but you couldn't know that haha

Toy Story is my favourite and most loved cartoon of all time; The Walking Dead S2 my favourite story in a videogame, the game I got more hype, the best ending, the best characters... :P; and "In Form" the most hated trophy I've ever got and the only one for which I said "Ok, this is impossible".

About you I'd say that you like Metal Gear and are proud of you rarest plat (and trophy) :P

• Like 1

Well I'd say "personal" rather than "random", but you couldn't know that haha

Toy Story is my favourite and most loved cartoon of all time; The Walking Dead S2 my favourite story in a videogame, the game I got more hype, the best ending, the best characters... :P; and "In Form" the most hated trophy I've ever got and the only one for which I said "Ok, this is impossible".

About you I'd say that you like Metal Gear and are proud of you rarest plat (and trophy) :P

I couldn't have guess your feelings towards those trophies. In my view, i could not connect anthing between them but thanks for the explanation and expression of your cabinet meaning.  :D

Also, if  you read closely the name of trophies on my cabinet for the first upwards to the last downwards, you'll understand with i arrange those trophies that way. B)

Edited by Jiaho24
  • Like 1

I'm just gonna rate both of you guys;

ArKel_18: A collection of some of your most loved achievements on the PS3 in your favourite games. :)

Jiaho24: Great tastes in games, especially with MGS.  Includes a quote of the one of the most annoyingly lovable characters in the franchise (Revolver!) as well!

• Like 2