DarknessKey92

What does the above person's "Trophy Cabinet" say about them?

7,478 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

you're a major anime fan, loves hard trophies and great on you for Bloodstained...great game!

Likes the Danganropa series and some great JRPGS

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Yuna4353 said:

Likes the Danganropa series and some great JRPGS

Enjoys an eclectic mix of Japanese games with a couple of western games mixed in.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Draps-1337 said:

Enjoys an eclectic mix of Japanese games with a couple of western games mixed in.

has a great trophy cabinet, likes a large variety of games but a big love for japanese games

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

has a great trophy cabinet, likes a large variety of games but a big love for japanese games

 

Loves RPG's and platformers

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LancashireLad87 said:

 

Loves RPG's and platformers

Enjoys stealth games, and nice job on Ninja Gaiden! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, LancashireLad87 said:

 

Loves RPG's and platformers

you most def forgot VN's, you like a variety of games

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/10/2020 at 4:37 PM, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

you most def forgot VN's, you like a variety of games

Good influence for Japanese anime RPG’s with Binding of Isaac; an amazing platinum as the cherry on top of the cake 🙂

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JethrowRogueSZ2 said:

Good influence for Japanese anime RPG’s with Binding of Isaac; an amazing platinum as the cherry on top of the cake 1f642.png

BIO is not a JRPG

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Baranov_925 said:

fan of anime with girl as main character

may I ask what you are referring to? Probably Nier Automata

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

may I ask what you are referring to? Probably Nier Automata

well i checked your trophy card an there was girl drawn within anime style

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Baranov_925 said:

fan of anime with girl as main character

 

Has a need for speed

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Baranov_925 said:

well i checked your trophy card an there was girl drawn within anime style

That doesn't have to do with my trophy cabinet and that game is a horror game

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

That doesn't have to do with my trophy cabinet and that game is a horror game

Pretty big fan of RPGs and / or visual novels :) games that require lots of time and dedication to Platinum 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@MikeCheck-- Based on this gamer’s trophy cabinet, I’d say he’s a pretty avid collector of ultra rare PSVR plats. He’s got lots of trophies to be proud of 🏆 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, vanillamoose said:

@MikeCheck-- Based on this gamer’s trophy cabinet, I’d say he’s a pretty avid collector of ultra rare PSVR plats. He’s got lots of trophies to be proud of 1f3c6.png 

Thank you :')

 

Also congrats on the wipeout plat! I have the game in VR but it's tasks are daunting me for now

Edited by MikeCheck--
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Thank you :')

 

Also congrats on the wipeout plat! I have the game in VR but it's tasks are daunting me for now

Ultra Rare, VR, and The Last of Us, what confused me is you only have 8/10 spaces filled, why not add two more...? Unless... those two haven't been achieved yet! 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, bruin-rocks said:

Ultra Rare, VR, and The Last of Us, what confused me is you only have 8/10 spaces filled, why not add two more...? Unless... those two haven't been achieved yet! 

 

 

The name of the trophies "Don't be a stranger" "Come on, and....." "Get Me a Beer Kid" 😂

 

That is just fantastic. Very clever use of trophy names.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SoapMacTavish222 said:

 

 

The name of the trophies "Don't be a stranger" "Come on, and....." "Get Me a Beer Kid" 1f602.png

 

That is just fantastic. Very clever use of trophy names.

 

Pew pew everywhere, and when he's not collecting stuff for his sackboy, he likes to go bowling with his cousin

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Phantochi said:

 

Pew pew everywhere, and when he's not collecting stuff for his sackboy, he likes to go bowling with his cousin

You like to torture yourself, plain and simple. I give my respect. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, bruin-rocks said:

You like to torture yourself, plain and simple. I give my respect. 

Likes to play anything and everything 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, SoapMacTavish222 said:

 

 

The name of the trophies "Don't be a stranger" "Come on, and....." "Get Me a Beer Kid" 1f602.png

 

That is just fantastic. Very clever use of trophy names.

That is clever!! I never thought of that. Well done. I want to look and see if I could manage something clever 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, MikeCheck-- said:

That is clever!! I never thought of that. Well done. I want to look and see if I could manage something clever 

Doesn’t back down from a challenge, whether that be in VR or not. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Trumpet_Boi_208 said:

Doesn’t back down from a challenge, whether that be in VR or not. 

Is proud of his Wipeout Omega Collection Platinum. And probably loves fast paced games(referring to Hyper Light Drifter)

Edited by Ghost-TeamX
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ghost-TeamX said:

Is proud of his Wipeout Omega Collection Platinum. And probably loves fast paced games(referring to Hyper Light Drifter)

Enjoys racing games quite a bit, and also uses their cabinet to show off some harder platinums.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.