What does the above person's "Trophy Cabinet" say about them?

DarknessKey92

22 minutes ago, helloImD said:

Fond of doctors, pays blood money, looking down on people, yet reminds to pay respects.

helloImD.png

Lots of games I don't know, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this person likes Ace Combat, and generally likes combat-style games.

16 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

I am not bragging. I honestly thought there was something wrong with my profile because no one was seeing the trophies. I am by no means the best gamer. There are a ton of people better than me. There is always someone better at you out there- no matter what it is at. And, so what if I don't have 7? I am not a premium member. I am proud of my accomplishments. But thanks for putting me down and trying to making me feel bad about myself.

Lighten up, Francis. His comment was a light throwaway remark, meant to bring up a smile. I don't think he was denigrating you personally.

5 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Lots of games I don't know, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this person likes Ace Combat, and generally likes combat-style games.

Lighten up, Francis. His comment was a light throwaway remark, meant to bring up a smile. I don't think he was denigrating you personally.

Musuo FANATIC!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

I am not bragging. I honestly thought there was something wrong with my profile because no one was seeing the trophies. I am by no means the best gamer. There are a ton of people better than me. There is always someone better at you out there- no matter what it is at. And, so what if I don't have 7? I am not a premium member. I am proud of my accomplishments. But thanks for putting me down and trying to making me feel bad about myself.

hey hey hey woh there - that was not meant as a put down in the slightest!

Not even a little bit, my friend, honestly - the winky emoticon was there to show that!

All I meant was that you are humble for having only two trophies in there, but they are both good ones, and worth being proud of and worthy of a trophy cabinet!

????

I’m sorry mate -

I don’t like to put anyone down, and try to always stick up for anyone getting put down in that way - the way you interpreted that. Man - missfire on my part!

If I offended, I genuinely apologise - humour in tone is difficult to convey in text form, and open to misinterpretation.

much love! ?

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

hey hey hey woh there - that was not meant as a put down in the slightest!

Not even a little bit, my friend, honestly - the winky emoticon was there to show that!

All I meant was that you are humble for having only two trophies in there, but they are both good ones, and worth being proud of and worthy of a trophy cabinet!

1f633.png1f633.png1f633.png1f633.png

I’m sorry mate -

I don’t like to put anyone down, and try to always stick up for anyone getting put down in the way you took that.

If I offended, I genuinely apologise - humour in tone is difficult to convey in text form, and open to misinterpretation.

much love! 1f44d.png

Thank you. I misunderstood then. I also apologize. All is good, no worries. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Atoya said:

Same + trials addict hahaha

Insane profile bro

Best way to fight my moments of depression ?

Your pretty good at the fighting genre ? and lot ultra rares, only seen a few reach 558 lol ?

Edit: oh yeah im also an Ys addict since i plated Dana 3 times and there will be a 4th eventually xD

Edited by Nelson_Otaku
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nelson_Otaku said:

Best way to fight my moments of depression ?

Your pretty good at the fighting genre ? and lot ultra rares, only seen a few reach 558 lol ?

Edit: oh yeah im also an Ys addict since i plated Dana 3 times and there will be a 4th eventually xD

knows too many games where I had no idea they exist :D /blameonme

8 minutes ago, Nonchalant87 said:

knows too many games where I had no idea they exist :D /blameonme

Only two in the cabinet so this makes it simple for me. I see Tony Hawk Pro Skater..so kudos to that because while I enjoyed the game when I was young, I was trash at it and just found myself playing to find unique ways of crashing and wiping out lol and Steep, a game that I will avoid because..I was trash at Tony Hawk and since this is another sportslike thing I will just avoid it like the plague.

I'm assuming you are an enjoyer of said sports/extreme sports, or are like me, and like to crash into shit but just happened to get platinums out of it lol

30 minutes ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

Only two in the cabinet so this makes it simple for me. I see Tony Hawk Pro Skater..so kudos to that because while I enjoyed the game when I was young, I was trash at it and just found myself playing to find unique ways of crashing and wiping out lol and Steep, a game that I will avoid because..I was trash at Tony Hawk and since this is another sportslike thing I will just avoid it like the plague.

I'm assuming you are an enjoyer of said sports/extreme sports, or are like me, and like to crash into shit but just happened to get platinums out of it lol

Big Final Fantasy and Yakuza fan. You seem to be a fan of JRPGs

Mad respect. 

Edited by RedDeadWitcher93
Spelling

7 hours ago, Alos88 said:

Seems to prefer going for the easier stuff, in terms of completion? No offence, just what I'm seeing.

Decent tastes otherwise!

Doesn't seems to have any trophies cased, but that just means there is a canvas of potential awaiting the first stroke.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...