What does the above person's "Trophy Cabinet" say about them?

DarknessKey92

3 hours ago, cityhunter2K8 said:

Love his after the war or ending trophies. It's not the platinum that count, it's the journey.

I agree, the platinum is like an icing on the cake, the time and memories spent getting there is what matters most.

I see 3 on yours, but very good quality games. Really wanted to love DA: Inquisition but I think i played it with bad timing and was too vested in order games, might have to go back to it. Sekiro is a super good one, that's one game I don't think I could plat I'm not good at that style of games, and Dead Cells is a great title too. I also see some really tough games on your Rarest list so you look like you enjoy the challenge!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

I agree, the platinum is like an icing on the cake, the time and memories spent getting there is what matters most.

I see 3 on yours, but very good quality games. Really wanted to love DA: Inquisition but I think i played it with bad timing and was too vested in order games, might have to go back to it. Sekiro is a super good one, that's one game I don't think I could plat I'm not good at that style of games, and Dead Cells is a great title too. I also see some really tough games on your Rarest list so you look like you enjoy the challenge!

I'm totally outside the genre but that's some real RPG dedication!

• Like 1

On 1/5/2021 at 6:38 AM, DaaneS97 said:

Likes some racing stuff and the new assassins creed games, also he got the power of knowledge and managed to do the annoying vice city ambulance mission

Wow you platted pubg and rayman legends! Impressive

15 minutes ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

likes violent anything

Your cabinet is very varied and some tough games to boot!