What does the above person's "Trophy Cabinet" say about them?

DarknessKey92

9 minutes ago, GILFERD98 said:

This person is able to stand the awful trophy lists that EA spits out.

guess you never ate my ex food eeee i mean yea i can stand those trophies

your trohpies collection are quite badass i wish to have skill not to get bored earlier

On 23/6/2021 at 8:40 PM, Baranov_925 said:

guess you never ate my ex food eeee i mean yea i can stand those trophies

your trohpies collection are quite badass i wish to have skill not to get bored earlier

Not the sportsman we deserve but the sportsman we need.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Konzel-Erre said:

Not the sportsman we deserve but the sportsman we need.

You definitely have an interest in stealth and Square Enix games! You seem to like Final Fantasy given that you have one of the games on your cabinet. Very nice!

3 minutes ago, Baranov_925 said:

perfectionist is your second name

Was gonna say something about you really like UFC, before I realized I was looking at your rarest trophies and not your cabinet lol. Can't really say much though as you apparently haven't set up a cabinet at all. For your profile in general I'd say you don't really care about completion and don't have a big preference for 1 genre, as long as it's AAA.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Dzware said:

Was gonna say something about you really like UFC, before I realized I was looking at your rarest trophies and not your cabinet lol. Can't really say much though as you apparently haven't set up a cabinet at all. For your profile in general I'd say you don't really care about completion and don't have a big preference for 1 genre, as long as it's AAA.

your a very well rounded gamer with a high level of completion.  Play a bit of everything I see and tackled Super Meat boy so mad respect!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

your a very well rounded gamer with a high level of completion.  Play a bit of everything I see and tackled Super Meat boy so mad respect!

FPS games are your thing, competitve or just coop games that you can play along with your buddy.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Dzware said:

thats da greatesht opinion of all tyme!!!!!!!!

37 minutes ago, Miles said:

FPS games are your thing, competitve or just coop games that you can play along with your buddy.

pretty sure you have nothing better to do than playing necrodancer XDDD

3 minutes ago, Baranov_925 said:

thats da greatesht opinion of all tyme!!!!!!!!

pretty sure you have nothing better to do than playing necrodancer XDDD

It could be worse, I could be an EA fan after all.

• Like 1

On 28/06/2021 at 9:32 PM, Miles said:

It could be worse, I could be an EA fan after all.

Your cabinet tells me that you're a rhythm king! Crypt of the Necrodancer has arguably the hardest trophies, and seeing you've made it that far is very impressive!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Shrooba said:

Your cabinet tells me that you're a rhythm king! Crypt of the Necrodancer has arguably the hardest trophies, and seeing you've made it that far is very impressive!

Likes a variety of games with ultra rare trophies 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

FrostyMcNugs - Their fingers could break bricks. Arcsys fighting game master FTW.  I am currently organically working on FighterZ plat but not bothering with the grind for zenny, just playing ranked and ring matches till it happens. 7 mil to go lol. 

Edited by The_Great_Wumbo