What does the above person's "Trophy Cabinet" say about them?

DarknessKey92

Loves RPG games, and is truly dedicated to enjoying what the games have to offer?

EDIT: And I got ninja'd :P Uhh, has no specific organized trophy cabinet, but as for trophy collection, seems to have a qualified and equal taste for all kind of games.

Edited by jack21_98

JUST read the thread post. Apparently there's a difference between "trophy cabinet" and "trophy collection". I don't know how to make a TC.

Whenever you go to a trophy page for a trophy you've earned, there's a little green + next to where the 100% Club and Platinum Club is. Clicking on it will add the trophy to your trophy cabinet. Then you can just click Edit on your trophy cabinet on your profile to rearrange or remove trophies.

Here's what it looks like.

TGG7lam.png

Ok, he hasn't got a trophy cabinet yet so I'll use his trophy list to say that he seems to enjoy shooters and action games mainly.

Not my number one preference surely. Only really enjoy Third-Person Shooters mainly stealth ones. For the action one when combined with adventure count with me anytime. In general I prefer hack n'slash, platformers, fighting and stealth but since those genres are becoming scarce I often tend to play a shooter to past the time. 

Edited by Jiaho24