worth getting?

YoChiink_

i plan to get far cry 4 on ps4 when it releases in November but i want to know is far cry 3 worth getting as it is on sale in my region. Is the campaign exciting? Are the trophies enjoyable? (i.e no grinding related trophies). You're thoughts would be appreciated 

cheers

I thought the game was pretty fun, especially the animal hunting. I found it more fun to free roam and mess around, rather than follow the campaign. I played on Xbox 360 though, and I don't care about my achievements on there, so I couldn't tell you anything about the trophy difficulty.

Singleplayer is very fun and I never got bored while free roaming. I believe I spent more time exploring than doing story missions.. Coop trophies are a little buggy and are best done in offline splitscreen. But other then that it's a great game with one of the best antagonists ever.

Singleplayer is very fun and I never got bored while free roaming. I believe I spent more time exploring than doing story missions.. Coop trophies are a little buggy and are best done in offline splitscreen. But other then that it's a great game with one of the best antagonists ever.

this.

Vaas is one of my fav. characters in gaming :D

The single player campaign was very enjoyable for me. I had a lot of fun progressing and developping my playstyle. It didn't take to long before I started to invest in most stealth kills and attempting to play the game as silent as possibie, which often failed miserably.

It's a pretty world with loads of exploration. It brings in more RPG elements which allow you to enjoy your own playstyle. Eventually all charachters ends up the same since you'll eventually get all the upgrades/tats.

The online part of the game isn't difficult, but it's a pain to achieve them if you rely on complete strangers.

If you have a buddy who can participate on the couch or through his/her own system, you should be fine.