Is that game is good?

It's similiar to the most recent Vita Lego games meaning all levels are short and include challenges that vary from completing the level with a certain character/character type to doing a combination of multiple things in order to complete a multi-challenge. This is by far the easiest one though since the Stud bricks (and Invincibility brick) are all easy to get *and* there is no more "dying means you have to restart the level" system.

• Like 1

• 7 years later...

This is my 5th LEGO game on the Vita. Honestly, I have mixed feelings. They finally made you able to jump and let you die without the need of restarting a level, however it misses so many basic features other LEGO games have like the game automatically giving you the necessary Free Play characters. Here, it's just random, which is weird, because LEGO Movie did let you chose more characters mid level. This game decided to go back to this issue, same issue which made me sick of LEGO Marvel on the Vita lol. Secondly, if you wish to quit a level to the level select screen and maybe select a different character or something, the game forces you to quit to the hub and go through 2 unnecessary loading screens, because you also have to separately go to the level select spot.

But overally, the story was pretty enjoyable to play through and experience and I could feel there was some actual effort put into this game, probably because it's a dedicated Vita/3DS game. But platinuming the game itself felt way more fun with LEGO Chima and Batman 2. It's worth to pick the LEGO games on the Vita, though, as these games are really cheap now and there won't be any better time to get them all and get the plats ^^