Remix Bosses

Frebarkis

Oh yeah, I finally managed to beat all of the remix bosses. Alexander IV was definitely the hardest one, I think it took almost 100 tries to beat that little turd. Brohannes was easiest, but maybe because I think I finally know how to play this game, or maybe not.

Now I need to find 2 more blueprints and then start a new game and try to get the Thanatophobia-trophy. That's going to be fun... Oh, Platinum. I want you.

-----

Here is couple of videos I made if you guys are interested. I can assure you that these videos aren't pretty, but more effective.

Edited by Juzota

• 2 weeks later...

can I beat the final remixed boss on my first playthrough, if not do i have ot re-do the remix bosses on NG+ before beating the brohannes?

I don't think that you can get the obol for the final remix boss until you beat the boss the first time. Although I do know that you won't have to (or be allowed to) face the remix bosses again until you've beaten all 5 of them. So if you start another new game + the ones that you've already beaten won't reset. I didn't beat the 5th until it said Start Your Adventure +3 and I wasn't allowed to redo the others until after I had beaten them.

I don't think that you can get the obol for the final remix boss until you beat the boss the first time. Although I do know that you won't have to (or be allowed to) face the remix bosses again until you've beaten all 5 of them. So if you start another new game + the ones that you've already beaten won't reset. I didn't beat the 5th until it said Start Your Adventure +3 and I wasn't allowed to redo the others until after I had beaten them.

Thank you so much I was really worried for a bit there  :lol:

• 3 months later...

I've beaten 3 of them, but Neo Khidr is still impossible for me. Can anyone explain in detail the way you have to dodge to me? Sitting at over 200 tries now and still not able to dodge correctly.  :facepalm:

EDIT: Ok, getting there. Still not beat him, but might work with a few hundred more tries -.-

EDIT: I DID IT!!! Must have been around 400 tries orso... maaaaan that was tough.

Edited by BruderAvelyn

• 1 month later...

okay, neo khidr has me questioning whether or not i picked the right hobby. i just used 4 hours straight, as in non stop one after another attempts, all fails, only rarely getting his health to about 1/4. i'm not sure how i feel about this game now. i've easily exceeded 150, maybe even 200+ attempts.. hell maybe even more, it's really hard to guesstimate after so many attempts. i do not feel challenged, or like my skills are being tested, i feel trolled.

edit: PREVAILED!!

Edited by usrmd
  • Like 1

okay, neo khidr has me questioning whether or not i picked the right hobby. i just used 4 hours straight, as in non stop one after another attempts, all fails, only rarely getting his health to about 1/4. i'm not sure how i feel about this game now. i've easily exceeded 150, maybe even 200+ attempts.. hell maybe even more, it's really hard to guesstimate after so many attempts. i do not feel challenged, or like my skills are being tested, i feel trolled.

edit: PREVAILED!!

The great thing is, if you go back and fight khidr now (the normal one), he won't even come close to touching you.

Good luck with Ponce de Freon. He was by far the worst for me. I actually thought he was harder than the 15-deaths trophy.

The great thing is, if you go back and fight khidr now (the normal one), he won't even come close to touching you.

Good luck with Ponce de Freon. He was by far the worst for me. I actually thought he was harder than the 15-deaths trophy.

Agreed.. he is the hardest so far, I still haven't beaten him, though extremely close a couple of times. Khidr had a very fast paced but at least straightforward pattern, and the Asteroids were just plain fun.. Alexander is difficult until you figure out how to trap the small skulls. In the no damage video I saw, the gamer calls Ponce the "Easier" of the bosses... ok dude.

• 5 months later...