Best Apartments and why?

BAZINGA0802

It depends which location you want. if you want one in the city i'd suggest getting one that not many people buy. So you wont get raided the second you come out.

If you wanna live in the country, There isn't much houses but if your wanting two apartments i'm sure you could get a garage out there so you wont have to travel as far.

Hi,

with you now being able to get 2 apartments and me not having any because I only played online for about a day then stopped until now.

What are the best 2 apartments and why?

All the high end appartments are the same. There's nothing interesting except for the garage and perhaps the TV if you want to stalk players. The only thing that really matters is the location.

But if you want the trophy ASAP, get the 80K one (not sure what it's called) but it's the cheapest one with a garage.

All the high end appartments are the same. There's nothing interesting except for the garage and perhaps the TV if you want to stalk players. The only thing that really matters is the location.

But if you want the trophy ASAP, get the 80K one (not sure what it's called) but it's the cheapest one with a garage.

Well I've been playing for about 2 days and racked up about 250k from 'Rooftop Rumble' so I could get the trophy if I wanted. I just want to know good interior activity/design and best places for apartments in your opinion.

It depends which location you want. if you want one in the city i'd suggest getting one that not many people buy. So you wont get raided the second you come out.

If you wanna live in the country, There isn't much houses but if your wanting two apartments i'm sure you could get a garage out there so you wont have to travel as far.

Can you fast travel to your apartments?

Well I've been playing for about 2 days and racked up about 250k from 'Rooftop Rumble' so I could get the trophy if I wanted. I just want to know good interior activity/design and best places for apartments in your opinion.

uhh, I actually haven't played for a long while. So i'm not 100% sure because I never had more than one apartment.

• Like 1

No, it's online :P 

But you can choose to spawn (when you load the game) in your appartment or garage.

Well it depends on preference. But I like to have quick access to LSC, even though I barely use it. I switched appartments and picked the 2 I have now for their view of the city. 

There's one in most northern part of LS, but I can't remember the name. Don't pick that one, quite often there's a huge firefight going on. Really annoying at times. 

I would suggest you check out some YouTube videos about the new ones added with the High Life. I picked 2 of those and they are both in more quiet areas and one of them is closest to LSC. Sorry I play very little lately I can't remember much. Kinda lost most interest in the game.