Trophies not popping

raelga

Yesterday I completed the Amateur Career and Reached the level 18 (Talented) at the same time, beating the last game of the 5th tournament and nothing popped up.

YnTBHE6.jpg

cjUXsVD.jpg

Later on I got the Challenge accepted and They're seeing double! and both popped instantly.

I post it on the VooFoo forums if some one interested:

http://www.voofoostudios.com/forums/topic/trophies-not-popping-on-ps4/

Edited by raelga

I didn't notice but my 100 wins for 9 balls ain't popped but did notice that my 9 ball amateur career hasn't popped either if games won information stays on the server I'm unsure how people that have had this problem will unlock the trophies.

I was afraid of the same problem. I disconnected the network cable and start a new game again, level up some levels (up to 3) and then connect to the server. I closed the game and oppened again an still was level 3. Then the same, recover my level 20 save game with PS4 unplugged, connect the cable, win a couple of match and retains level 20 again.

I will wait a couple of days for a dev response or will boost again both trophies if needed, level 18 is not far away if you play versus Player 2. And If I had to win the Amateur career again, problably will level up near 18. But again, I can wait a week or so before waste 5-8 hours bosting what already won legitimaly.

When I did the amateur the servers were up and down like yoyos I believe that had something to do with it trouble is if the 100 wins is on the servers and there is no way to delete it and we are past the 100 mark do we hope that it will pop eventually or just accept there will be no platinum at the end of the rainbow I was number 1 in the world for this game regarding trophies but because of the glitches I have faced I have dropped down I ain't bothered by that but I am bothered about buying a game I can't plat because of trophies not unlocking when they should.

I just got the Stars in Your Eyes trophy and now my ps4 can't sync, giving me error np-32114-1. I can't find any info of this code, anyone know what it is?

*Edit: Also, just reached level 18 (talented) and the trophy hasn't popped.

Edited by pandairo

I just got the Stars in Your Eyes trophy and now my ps4 can't sync, giving me error np-32114-1. I can't find any info of this code, anyone know what it is?

*Edit: Also, just reached level 18 (talented) and the trophy hasn't popped.

I got that error and I with a power off / power on I finally get to sync the trophies. Sorry for the talented, but are good news (for all of us), if affect a big number of player hopefully with be fixed.

By the way, their web has been down most part of the weekend xD.

Edited by raelga
  • Like 1

I got that error and I with a power off / power on I finally get to sync the trophies. Sorry for the talented, but are good news (for all of us), if affect a big number of player hopefully with be fixed.

By the way, their web has been down most part of the weekend xD.

Turning it off and back on again worked, thanks for the tip :D

I've won a game with a bank shot, and i'm pretty sure i've won more than 100 games of 9 ball. The 9-Ball Amateur trophy popped randomly about 20 minutes after i'd won it. Very buggy trophies, i really hope this game gets a patch. :/

Edited by pandairo

Just completed Amateur 9-Ball and the trophy hasn't popped.

*Edit: And i've won a game with a bank shot, and i'm pretty sure i've won more than 100 games of 9 ball. Very buggy trophies, i really hope this game gets a patch. :/

I have decided I am not going to play anymore untill I hear if they are going to fix it or not.

I hope they do because I really enjoy the game.

Hi guys, i'm new on the forum :)

I have the same problem with Pure Pool trophies; i earned "make a rival under snooker" medal 2 times: the first one i don't get any trophy notification, the second i get the trophy notification, but when i go to update my trophy status, nothings happened and then appeared the NP-32 114-1 code error.

I go on the official error list here:  https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5111/~/ps4%3A-error-codes,

and on the internet but i found nothing, so i might think is a new one

I paid this game 7 €, but i never tought it will had been so bugged

• Like 1

I have the same problem with Pure Pool trophies; i earned "make a rival under snooker" medal 2 times: the first one i don't get any trophy notification, the second i get the trophy notification, but when i go to update my trophy status, nothings happened and then appeared the NP-32 114-1 code error.

A couple of post you have a solution: turn off and turn it on again.

It's really a shame the game status, the online it's impossible to play, the trophy unlocks are quite random, the IA sometimes it's almost retard and sometimes it's in GOD mode, spends two minutes thinking the easiest shot in the world and then resolve a snoke with a 3 bank shot with effect... xD But when the game works, it's a charmin and relaxing experience.

A couple of post you have a solution: turn off and turn it on again.

It's really a shame the game status, the online it's impossible to play, the trophy unlocks are quite random, the IA sometimes it's almost retard and sometimes it's in GOD mode, spends two minutes thinking the easiest shot in the world and then resolve a snoke with a 3 bank shot with effect... xD But when the game works, it's a charmin and relaxing experience.

You describe the game in one post! :D