Favorite Fast Food Place?

spetsdaddy62

• 3 years later...

I'm in the the UK, so here fast food isn't as a big thing like in the US. But we do have our fair share of interesting chains and fish & chips places. My personal favourite would be Pret a Manager, which is actually a healthy coffee shop kind of place with some great take away foods. Other favourites are Wasabi, Itsu and Yo Sushi (all Japanese fast food chains).

Nando's (chicken) is also another good one and a National favourite.  

Tropical Burger - They have the best burgers by miles (they also serve other food though).

"O Conga" - best spicy steamed pork buns you'll ever eat.

After that it's the usual fast food chains of Burger King, KFC, Joshua's.

McDonalds can get wiped of the face of the earth for all I care.

Edited by voodoo_eyes

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

In-N-Out. I remember their burgers to be the best fast food burgers that I have ever had. But to be honest, nostalgia might play its tricks on me as I haven't had it for almost ten years as I don't live in Cali. Really liked Triple O's when I was in Hong Kong.

Out of those places we have in Finland... I guess it has to be McDonald's or Fafa's. Their halloumi pita is really nice.

• 5 years later...

KFC but not for their chicken. Don't get me wrong, I love a juicy piece of original recipe, but I've found that a lot of the chicken burgers here at any KFC store in China are mediocre at best. So why is it still my favourite? The beef! Chinese KFC does an awesome hamburger with their supercharged sauce. I was sceptical the first time I ordered thinking it was just a gimmick, but damn I've lost count how many times I've ordered it. 

McDonalds is a close second but that's mainly for their pineapple pies.

Getting a bit hungry now!

On 8/3/2014 at 6:05 PM, Just-Pro-44 said:

I live in UK so we don't have all these places like Wendy's, or Five Guys, so for me probably Burger King.

Wendy's do have outlets here in the UK. https://www.wendys.com/en-uk

Aside from Fish and Chips and there isn't a local one near me unfortunately, I like McDonalds [ cannot beat those Apple Pies ] and Burger King.