Thoughts on Trophy Set

So Far they don't seam too hard, the majority of the trophies are kinda just Collectible related.

2 Difficulty play throughs required(hope it has New Game +).

Certain Character Endings, and the main center of attraction the "Undressing".

So Far it doesn't seam hard, just grindy.

Did someone say grindy? *mouth begins to water, and licks his lips  :eyebrow: *

A lot of the Trophy Images have A Simple "S" on them, I'm guessing it stands for "Strip".

Do you feel they could have done better on those images on a count that the game is holding a lot of otakuish references.

Makes me feel like they got lazy on image ideas, and just started simple "S" ing the remaining ones.

im finding the combat annoying at times. when im doing well it seems ok, but when im being stripped things get clunky. the running away and straightening my clothes isnt much fun. maybe i just need more time with it to improve my tactics, but right now its feeling a bit repetive at those times. at least i can play xillia 2 soon, i know i like that series' combat :)

• Like 1

Depends on your hentai level xD

If you would enjoy stripping "innocent" vampires to make them burn in the sunlight, enjoy the anime graphics, yea, go for it.

But your list doesn't seem to have many J-games beside FF so... it might not be for you.

Great, I like ecchi, so I would enjoy it.

I don't know more games like that, please recommend me some J-games or ecchi games.

Great, I like ecchi, so I would enjoy it.

I don't know more games like that, please recommend me some J-games or ecchi games.

Oh, I see. In that case, you will most likely like it =D

As for J-games, pretty much half of my list is filled with J-games =D

As for ecchi games... that's a bit tricky... most ecchi games are either censored before coming here or don't come at all.

The most notable ecchi game would probably be Senran Kagura but that's not localized.

You can probably try Monster Moonpiece but that's for Vita and you don't seem to have it...

So... in terms of ecchi games for PS3, Akiba would probably be the only one for you. 

But you cannot not have little ecchi in anything Japanese so if you try Hyperdimension Neptunia or Atelier series, you will surely find something =D

Oh, I see. In that case, you will most likely like it =D

As for J-games, pretty much half of my list is filled with J-games =D

As for ecchi games... that's a bit tricky... most ecchi games are either censored before coming here or don't come at all.

The most notable ecchi game would probably be Senran Kagura but that's not localized.

You can probably try Monster Moonpiece but that's for Vita and you don't seem to have it...

So... in terms of ecchi games for PS3, Akiba would probably be the only one for you. 

But you cannot not have little ecchi in anything Japanese so if you try Hyperdimension Neptunia or Atelier series, you will surely find something =D

Thanks, I will try Atelier Series. I like RPGs

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

The games fun and if you play the game on casual then gamer then otaku you should have platinum by the end of otaku and the grind is easy overall trophy difficulty I would say 2/10 it's easy as hell sense the sister ending can be done at the same time as one of the others endings. 

Edited by DmonicExorcist66
  • Like 1

• 4 years later...