WWE 2K15 News

PREDRAG-K

I'm very dissappointed how this game plays. This is not what was promised to us. The game looks very slow and clunky, the weapons are still the same akward crap and it doesnt look realistic at all. The only thing that looked good was when Orton was knocked down and he used the ropes to get up. I'm still going to get the game and try it out my self, but this doesnt look very good to me right now.

Edited by LovesAnInjection

I'm so excited for this game!

Looks like same shit as last 5 years or more. Not impressed.

Not sure what game you're looking at...

I'm very dissappointed how this game plays. This is not what was promised to us. The game looks very slow and clunky, the weapons are still the same akward crap and it doesnt look realistic at all. The only thing that looked good was when Orton was knocked down and he used the ropes to get up. I'm still going to get the game and try it out my self, but this doesnt look very good to me right now.

The game looks realistic and plays exactly as its been said, although they aren't necessarily done with It yet so I'm guessing it'll look even better by October.

I would like to see WWE games in the future to have ragdoll physics.

Wouldn't make sense..

Well, I'm guessing the last 30 spots are for NXT superstars. If they plan on doing a career mode where you start off in NXT, it would make sense.

I'm disappointed that Layla gets left off again. She always gets left off the diva roster for someone who never wrestles, this year it's Tamina. I just hope they have DLC to included roster updates.

Hoping they reveal much more legends. The new guys dont keep me interested that much and Sting needs some WCW folk to wrestle with!

The 30 remaining spots will likely be NXT guys. But they may release legends in DLC packs. The last 2 games were packed with legends, so I guess they are trying to make this roster more about the current and future stars.

The 30 remaining spots will likely be NXT guys. But they may release legends in DLC packs. The last 2 games were packed with legends, so I guess they are trying to make this roster more about the current and future stars.

The NXT roster would be great. I like the new talent there much more then the actual main roster. I'm really happy if we get Enzo and Big Cass!

• 5 weeks later...

The game has been delayed for PS4 and Xbox One only. The new new release date is November 18, November 21 Internationally.

http://wwe.2k.com/index.php/news/single/us-new-release-date-for-wwe-2k15-on-next-generation-consoles

i see, thanks. The ps4 was most likely the version i was going to get but i'm not sure now, since it releases too close to Dragon Age and Farcry 4, which i am way more excited for.

For anyone planning on watching Raw tonight (can't blame you if you aren't) they will supposedly reveal the rest of the roster. It will likely be NXT superstars, since it was leaked in the trophies/achievements of the game.

I'm curious as to who made the cut from NXT. But it should be cool regardless. Much better than throwing in random jobbers, like JTG, just to fill roster spots.

For anyone planning on watching Raw tonight (can't blame you if you aren't) they will supposedly reveal the rest of the roster. It will likely be NXT superstars, since it was leaked in the trophies/achievements of the game.

I'm curious as to who made the cut from NXT. But it should be cool regardless. Much better than throwing in random jobbers, like JTG, just to fill roster spots.

INB4 JTG is in the game :giggle:

• Like 1