WWE 2K15 News

PREDRAG-K

New details on My Career mode.

cf2ddcced03ff9eccff46ab159760d72_origina

When you begin, you have the option to either create a superstar or take control of an existing NXT wrestler. Current NXT champion Adrian Neville is one of the choices. All of the gaming stations had preset created superstars, so it was easier to jump right in with the careers that had already been started.

f63aa8faf6b85ccbe19634d9e33f4a22_origina

You begin with a quick tryout in front of WWE Performance Center head trainer Bill DeMott. You take on a fictional superstar who is also looking to gain a spot in NXT.

It's traditional gameplay, but DeMott is sitting ringside and you can hear him shouting at you. 

Essentially, you're looking to ascend to the ranks of NXT with William Regal, and then to the WWE main roster where Vickie Guerrero and Triple H will oversee your endeavors, and potentially to the Hall of Fame.

dce21f828c3a30fd52910f13c172f752_origina

There's a role-playing element that enables each person's journey to be unique. Gamers will be allowed to have two separate MyCareer saves. You could basically create a heel and a baby face to find out what virtual life will be like on both sides of the spectrum.

Perhaps the most awesome aspect of the mode is called Career Invasion. Gamers are able to import up to five of their friends' created wrestlers into their MyCareer experience.

These wrestlers will invade at random points to supply a cool element that has never been implemented in any other version of the concept. It's also possible to purchase assistance in the form of managers and other helpful elements along your journey.

Adding moves and attributes also helps to keep the mode fresh and new.

• Like 2

Paige has been confirmed as an exclusive character by buying the season pass from Gamestop which cost $24.99.

The 2K Showcase Season Pass brings you more action and excitement from WWE 2K15’s all-new 2K Showcase Mode. Save over 20% on three 2K Showcase Add-On Packs and receive the Exclusive Character Paige! 2K Showcase lets you relive groundbreaking rivalries and matches in this all-new single player campaign told through your gameplay and historic WWE footage!

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/517441-paige-confirmed-for-wwe-2k15-season-pass-details-announced-wwe-divas-on-vh1-buzz

Details on the season pass.

Accelerator

• Players will gain instant access to all unlockable content available in the game (excluding downloadable content);
  • The Accelerator will be available for a suggested price of $1.99.

2K Showcase: One More Match

• Story focused on the rivalry between WWE Superstars Randy Orton and Christian in 2011;
  • Playable WWE Superstars: Christian, Randy Orton, Edge, Mark Henry and Sheamus;
  • Playable arenas from 2011: SmackDown®, Extreme Rules®, Over the Limit® and Capitol Punishment®;
  • 2K Showcase: One More Match will be available for a suggested price of $9.99.

2K Showcase: Hall of Pain

• Story focused on top matches for WWE Superstar Mark Henry;
  • Playable WWE Superstars: Mark Henry, Big Show, Kane, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Sheamus, The Great Khali, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan and Ryback;
  • Playable arenas: SmackDown (2011), Vengeance® (2011) and WrestleMania® 29;
  • 2K Showcase: Hall of Pain will be available for a suggested price of $9.99.

2K Showcase: Path of the Warrior

• Story focused on the career of WWE Hall of Famer Ultimate Warrior;
  • Playable WWE Hall of Famers: Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant and Sgt. Slaughter;
  • Playable WWE Legends: Honky Tonk Man, Rick Rude, Macho King and Colonel Mustafa;
  • Playable WWE Superstars: Undertaker and Hunter Hearst Helmsley;
  • Access to WWE Hall of Fame ring announcer Howard Finkel and WWE managers Jimmy Hart, Bobby Heenan, Paul Bearer, Sherri, Sid Justice and General Adnan;
  • Playable arenas: WrestleMania VI, VII and XII; SummerSlam® (1988, 1990 and 1991); Saturday Night’s Main Event XXIV and Madison Square Garden®;
  • 2K Showcase: Path of the Warrior will be available for a suggested price of $9.99.

WCW Pack

• Playable WCW Superstars: Fit Finlay, Lord Steven Regal, Bam Bam Bigelow, Diamond Dallas Page and Lex Luger;
  • The WCW Pack will be available for a suggested price of $7.99.

NXT Arrival

• Playable NXT Superstars: JBL, Adam Rose and The Ascension (Konnor and Victor);
  • Playable NXT Diva: Emma;
  • NXT Arrival will be available for a suggested price of $6.99.

New Moves Pack

• Moves Pack: More than 30 new moves, including an alternate version of Sister Abigail (performed from the ring corner and made popular by Bray Wyatt) and Multiple Gut Wrenches (made popular by Cesaro);
  • The New Moves Pack will be available for a suggested price of $3.99.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10/14/wwe-2k15-dlc-and-season-pass-details-revealed?utm_campaign=ign+main+twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

• Like 1

2K Showcase: Path of the Warrior

• Story focused on the career of WWE Hall of Famer Ultimate Warrior;
  • Playable WWE Hall of Famers: Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant and Sgt. Slaughter;
  • Playable WWE Legends: Honky Tonk Man, Rick Rude, Macho King and Colonel Mustafa;
  • Playable WWE Superstars: Undertaker and Hunter Hearst Helmsley;
  • Access to WWE Hall of Fame ring announcer Howard Finkel and WWE managers Jimmy Hart, Bobby Heenan, Paul Bearer, Sherri, Sid Justice and General Adnan;
  • Playable arenas: WrestleMania VI, VII and XII; SummerSlam® (1988, 1990 and 1991); Saturday Night’s Main Event XXIV and Madison Square Garden®;
  • 2K Showcase: Path of the Warrior will be available for a suggested price of $9.99.

ALL THIS...YES...but especially the bolded names.

Looks pretty easy, my only worry is

96119.pngA winner is you

Win 50 ranked matches.

but if servers won't be laggy as hell then guess it won't be as bad.

Can anyone tell me how servers were in 2k14 as I had to skip it as I sold ps3 for ps4

This trophy is a real slap in the face for the players. I really doubt that the online is going to be playable because it hasn't been in previous games. In 2K14 you needed 10 wins and it was real struggle to get them. Now 50 wins, oh come on... It's going to be a torture.

Looks pretty easy, my only worry is

96119.pngA winner is you

Win 50 ranked matches.

but if servers won't be laggy as hell then guess it won't be as bad.

Can anyone tell me how servers were in 2k14 as I had to skip it as I sold ps3 for ps4

The servers in 2K14 were a lot better than previous years. I'm sure this year they'll be great. I know 2K actually cares for the online portion of their games, so I don't expect to see any spammers, cheaters, or big lag.

Some last-gen news...

Create-A-Finisher, Story Designer, and Custom Soundtracks were removed from WWE 2K15 [PS3/360].

Also, more duplicate superstars.

• Alberto Del Rio
  • Alberto Del Rio '11
  • Batista
  • Batista '03
  • CM Punk '11 - '12
  • CM Punk '12 - '13
  • Daniel Bryan
  • Daniel Bryan '12
  • Kane
  • Kane '02
  • Randy Orton
  • Randy Orton '04

Also, the overalls are completely inaccurate, causing those who care about the overalls to purchase the Accelerator.

I have to say, this year is looking very disappointing in my book.

• Like 1

Some last-gen news...

Create-A-Finisher, Story Designer, and Custom Soundtracks were removed from WWE 2K15 [PS3/360].

Also, more duplicate superstars.

• Alberto Del Rio
  • Alberto Del Rio '11
  • Batista
  • Batista '03
  • CM Punk '11 - '12
  • CM Punk '12 - '13
  • Daniel Bryan
  • Daniel Bryan '12
  • Kane
  • Kane '02
  • Randy Orton
  • Randy Orton '04
Also, the overalls are completely inaccurate, causing those who care about the overalls to purchase the Accelerator.

I have to say, this year is looking very disappointing in my book.

That's because 2K doesn't care about last gen. I'm waiting to buy a PS4 before I pick the game up, last gen version doesn't look like it's worth $60.