Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kidson2004

Assassins Creed Rogue will NOT feature MP

24 posts in this topic

Makes sense considering Ubisoft would rather pay for one server than two. I also have a feeling that Black Flag's MP has not made an impact like the ACs before it. What is weird is how come no Wii U, lol?

Edited by supabaron

No AC multiplayer? REJOICE!!

REJOICE!.gif

Edited by NIALLERMANBUZ

Pretty cool news. At least I know there won't be any multiplayer trophies. Wonder if they are still going to put Uplay in the game though. 

Good news and all but is there a reason why it won't be available for the PS4/Xbox One as well?

THANK GOD!!!! I may be getting both Unity and Rogue then instead of just Rogue.

Good news and all but is there a reason why it won't be available for the PS4/Xbox One as well?

Because of Assassins Creed Unity that's for PS4/XBONE only. They didn't want to leave out the PS3/360 users, so they're releasing a game so others won't be left out of playing a new AC game. That's my take on it.

Because of Assassins Creed Unity that's for PS4/XBONE only. They didn't want to leave out the PS3/360 users, so they're releasing a game so others won't be left out of playing a new AC game. That's my take on it.

Yea I'm aware of that but I still don't get why the exclusivity for last gen platforms only.

Sure last gen players wouldn't feel left out now but is there really a reason why rougue couldn't be available for current gen as well? Unity was developed solely for next gen so they can expand and take the franchise onto another level since they would be limitations on the PS3/360, I don't see why Rogue couldn't follow the same suit as Black flag honestly

Yea I'm aware of that but I still don't get why the exclusivity for last gen platforms only.

Sure last gen players wouldn't feel left out now but is there really a reason why rougue couldn't be available for current gen as well? Unity was developed solely for next gen so they can expand and take the franchise onto another level since they would be limitations on the PS3/360, I don't see why Rogue couldn't follow the same suit as Black flag honestly

Beats me man, just happy to have a AC game for the PS3. But, I'll have something to look forward to once I get a PS4.

Hell yes! My chances of getting it just went up. :yay: I did enjoy multiplayer in AC3 and AC4, but this is welcome news nevertheless.

Edited by DarkStar83x

Great news. AC MP is not as fun as it used to be. I preferred the co-op Wolfpack in the recent games, and I'm looking forward to Unity co-op. Two AC games without competitive MP is great news!

No Multiplayer Trophies, finally. So this game is going to have Add-Ons, DLC or Seson Pass???

f0a.gif

Edited by JC_Shiryuu

This is great news, will have to get this for sure, always good to see more SP only games like Wolfenstein The New Order was which was a fantastic game 

To compensate, Unity will probably have all of the multiplayer.

To compensate, Unity will probably have all of the multiplayer.

From the article;

"The news follows an earlier revelation that October's next-gen Assassin’s Creed: Unity will also be skipping competitive multiplayer, instead focusing on 4-player co-op."

Thank jeebus... now they can focus on making a cohesive singleplayer.

Hopefully it's because they are aware that next gen owners want a true next gen game, not a crossgen port that's held back by last gen hardware.

I wouldn't be surprised though, if we see a "remastered" version of Rogue coming sometime next year.

FINAAAAAALLY a AC game without MP. Can finally play the god damn game without having to grind tedious multiplayer trophies 

The multiplayer was decent, so I don't really care much. Atleast there won't be any dreaded multiplayer trophies! :D

Oh man this must be the best news of the month already....now I'm already considering in getting the game if its good of course.This is how AC should've always been...no MP....AC ain't no game for MP.