Co-op Trophies (info needed)

MrToboThe1st

• 1 year later...

i have another coop question, because I want to start the game after finishing Bully.

I played Far Cry 3 before but not the coop stuff. Do the skills you unlock carry over to coop or can I start with the coop before going for the story?

You can go after coop first. They're not connected in any way, from what I can remember. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi guys, I didn't want to start a new thread on the subject:

Does playing co-op online still not award the trophies in some situations or did they fix it over the years? The earlier threads suggested this was happening even though they played the entire level.

The solo co-op isn't that hard on easy it's just tedious so wondering if it's worth setting up a game session.

Hi guys, I didn't want to start a new thread on the subject:

Does playing co-op online still not award the trophies in some situations or did they fix it over the years? The earlier threads suggested this was happening even though they played the entire level.

The solo co-op isn't that hard on easy it's just tedious so wondering if it's worth setting up a game session.

I did it in January this year and it was still buggy as hell. They didn't fix anything about it. I ultimately did them in Offline co-op mode, that unlocked all of the trophies right away when they should. If you for some reason can't play with someone in Offline co-op I recommend setting up a boosting session here since getting it online with randoms will be an absolute pain. I believe it even happened to me that I played from the mission from the start with four randoms online and one of them left in the last few seconds of the mission, resulting in the trophy not to pop  :angry:

• 5 months later...

Based on what I heard the co op trophies still come up in offline mode and usually online private sessions. It sounds like public sessions where randoms can join in are causing problems, rendering the trophies unable to pop as they should.

I heard the first three missions are more than doable on your own, but the fourth mission onward is causing issues for a few players. I can just imagine myself having to multi task like crazy just to pass the missions, since I've been told each mission takes 20 to 30 minutes on average, if not more.

This sucks so much, today I tried to play this god damn co-op mode for three hours! And of course, every god damn time someone disconnects halfway through the level. 

I got one Trophy for more than three hours playing this garbage mode...

*sigh*

Edited by Stevieboy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, iAlphaSoldier said:

I don't remember if I had it downloaded or not but you can just try without it and if it doesn't work then get it from the PSN store. It's free! 

Do you know if adjusting the difficulty affects whether or not you'll get the trophy? Like there's 4 of us and we put the difficult to the easiest one. Do the trophies lock out?

31 minutes ago, Eraezr said:

Do you know if adjusting the difficulty affects whether or not you'll get the trophy? Like there's 4 of us and we put the difficult to the easiest one. Do the trophies lock out?

No it doesn't lock them out, you can just play on the easiest difficulty and pop them, you can also do it in split-screen

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

No it doesn't lock them out, you can just play on the easiest difficulty and pop them, you can also do it in split-screen

7 hours ago, Eraezr said:

Yes, couldn't have said it better. The trophies are not difficulty specific, you just need to complete them.