Rare Trophy Hunters League - Part 2

I'd like you to continue if possible Vj. It's fun to see how the games I'm playing rate rarity wise. I think we don't get as much banter here because there aren't individual match ups and it's only a weekly thing.

• Like 1

I would like for it to continue also, i lacked motivation for trophy hunting altogether last season, and as a result got kicked out, but i would like to rejoin when i can please. I do read all the comments and the scores and appreciate all the hard work your doing vj, i know how much of a burden it can feel like sometimes as i ran the THL for the first 5 seasons :D

• Like 1

Season 9 has started, good luck everyone!!!

EDIT: also next sunday will be no update of the scores. It will be monday because we have a swimming competition again and i am doing the "score counting" there xD

Edited by vjuchen
  • Like 1

Season 9 has started, good luck everyone!!!

EDIT: also next sunday will be no update of the scores. It will be monday because we have a swimming competition again and i am doing the "score counting" there xD

Thank You Vjuchen!! Woohoo!! Another season!!

points week one season nine:

1. zajac9999 - 597 points
  2. BeautifulTorment - 525 points
  3. man_with_wdjat - 362 points
  4. Gregorymany - 324 points
  5. ReimiSaionji9742 - 320 points
  6. Hemiak - 295 points
  7. Zanzarro - 264 points
  8. xcomplicatedx - 114 points
  9. vjuchen - 60 points
  10. allenbird - 52 points
  11. X18JELLO18X - 52 point
  12. LucasV9991 - 46 points
  13. HcG-_Clawz - 12 points
  14. ShogunCroCop - 12 points
  15. Nemises15 - 2 points

scores are out! (i couldn't checked up with prinny, so maybe some changes. PRINNY! Why can't i write you messages, neither a new one nor in the old message!)

• Like 1

scores are out! (i couldn't checked up with prinny, so maybe some changes. PRINNY! Why can't i write you messages, neither a new one nor in the old message!)

Messing with the space time continuum again, I didn't know you like to live so dangerously vjuchen xD These look good so guess we are safe this time, not sure what could be wrong with the messages though dood

In other news I'm surprised I got 3rd although guess it helped that most of the trophies I got last week from Disgaea 4 were ultra rare. I should be popping that Disgaea 4 plat sometime this week so hopefully that can propel me to a 1st place finish for this week doods

• Like 1

points week two season nine:

1. zajac9999 - 609 points
  2. man_with_wdjat - 480 points
  3. Gregorymany - 406 points
  4. allenbird - 185 points
  5. BeautifulTorment - 155 points
  6. ReimiSaionji9742 - 105 points
  7. Hemiak - 104 points
  8. ShogunCroCop - 95 points
  9. xcomplicatedx - 90 points
  10. Zanzarro - 41 points
  11. vjuchen - 40 points
  12. X18JELLO18X - 31 point
  13. Nemises15 - 13 points
  14. LucasV9991 - 0 points
  15. HcG-_Clawz - 0 points
Edited by vjuchen

Daaaaang thought the Disgaea 4 plat was going to bring me victory but didn't have enough sardines I guess. Hmmm zajac is only 3 points ahead of me in the standings right now, this could be a rivalry in the making doods

Hmmm could well be a good rivalry in the making, especially as we're against each other in the SEATK rivalry as well. I'm looking forward to how this season plays out now. :D

So I finished the last speed runs on mirror's edge at about 1:50am, then went after the "no getting shot" trophy, which took about 20 minutes :(  Then realized I hadn't unlocked all the time trials anyway after waiting about 2 minutes and wondering where the hell my plat was. :shakefist:

Edited by Hemiak