8. man_with_wdjat - 16 points ^2
  9. HcG-_Clawz - 14 points ^6
  10. TheAkittaja123 - 11 points v4
  11. cybershark91 - 10 points v2
  12. ShogunCroCop - 9 points v1
  13. allenbird - 9 points v1
  14. TheLastSurvivorD - 8 points =
  15. XShadowYakuzaX - 5 points v2

congratulations to precision-playy for getting first place this week :) well done everybody, this week was a good one too.

also congratulations to zajac9999 and Blazikiller for getting another ultra rare platinum this week, well done you two!

Finally got my 1st UR plat of the season with Muramasa Rebirth, onto the next one doods!

Congrats dood.

I don't think Ill be getting very far this season, with school starting on Wednesday, I wont be having very much gaming time, especially for some of the ultra rares I have lined up. I am going to try and do Payday 1 and 2 before school starts.

• Like 1

Ooooh, i got a 1st place without even realising :S

Also i feel a big score coming along this week ;)

I hope your second sentence is ment in a sarcastic way... I've counted the trophies so far and... if it's not sarcastic then i have to disappoint you, GoW Ghost of Sparta / Chains of Olympus, CoD World at War and CSI are not counting at all.. they are all against the rules.

:lol: Do you not count World at War, even though you can tell that all of them times on the leaderboards are due to hacks?

No I won't, sorry. I can't tell - due to the hacks - if it's possible to finish it in under 10 hours. It's unfortunate but the rules are clear to that.

yep, clearly a hacked list, so why not counting it? There's enough proof, that this game is normaly not possible to finish in this time.

EDIT: I mean, seriously. 25min for 100%? this is ridiculous and you are in the moment the runner of the league. You gave the power to change the rules or make them a bit better. 

btw, I want to drop out of this league after this season. Those rules take away almost all the fun. I mean, every game which is newer then 3 months dosen't count? I hat this rule since I buy many of the new games and play them, so this rule kills me. 

Edited by cybershark91

The reason for that rule though is newer games have rarer trophies because they are newer, thus not a lot of people have played or popped trophies for them yet. So people can buy a slew of new games, play them all, and rack up lots of points for UR, R, or VR trophies from a common game, just because it's new. It makes sense.